Post pics of your girl. show her off!

do you think that true love is achievable in our modern times, especially when we have so many distractions. That is to say, people always have a caricature of what true love is and its always based on other peoples definitions.

I suppose what I am trying to ask is...what does true love mean to you?

nthat.gif
i would honestly type an essay on what love is to me. But i do know that cheating is not pure love, or wasn't at the time.
Humor me op, because girls these days seem to have a warped view of what love is. Let's see what a smart girl like yourself has to say on the subject.

any educated black NTrs, i got a single sister who just got accepted into a PA program, she is 26 years old got her mind right

ill shoot you her info you if any serious, dudes always hit on her like females have always hit on me

Man, what? :lol:

If you advertising, where the pics at?

Last edited:

Humor me op, because girls these days seem to have a warped view of what love is. Let's see what a smart girl like yourself has to say on the subject.
other than the obvious, respect, trust, loyalty, honesty, etc.

love to me is just accepting the person you're with, and loving them for who they are, not who you want them to be.

and even though he smokes weed, decided to drop out of school, i still loved him for who he is, and i fell in love with his family and his family asked me to be his cousins godmother and i said yes (last year).

I supported his decisions and helped him make sure that this is what he really wants and not some impulsive idea.

don't get me wrong he always supported me as well and was a good boyfriend, and that is why it was such a shock to me when i found out that he cheated.

i guess it's so hard for me now i feel like i know what i am supposed to do, which is leave him, but at the same time our relationship meant so much to me and was so much... eh idk we'll see what happens.

Any advice on how to keep my gums clean? Recently went to the dentist and things aren't looking good to say the least. 

other than the obvious, respect, trust, loyalty, honesty, etc.

love to me is just accepting the person you're with, and loving them for who they are, not who you want them to be.

and even though he smokes weed, decided to drop out of school, i still loved him for who he is, and i fell in love with his family and his family asked me to be his cousins godmother and i said yes (last year).

I supported his decisions and helped him make sure that this is what he really wants and not some impulsive idea.

don't get me wrong he always supported me as well and was a good boyfriend, and that is why it was such a shock to me when i found out that he cheated.

i guess it's so hard for me now i feel like i know what i am supposed to do, which is leave him, but at the same time our relationship meant so much to me and was so much... eh idk we'll see what happens.
so it seems like you are a loyal person, perhaps to a fault op. Does the aspect of knowing his family make it more difficult. Almost like, if you forget about him then you have to forget about the extended family?

so it seems like you are a loyal person, perhaps to a fault op. Does the aspect of knowing his family make it more difficult. Almost like, if you forget about him then you have to forget about the extended family?
yeah, it does make it harder because i love his parents like my own and his little cousins like my own. And he is not making it easier because of all the gestures and his actions lately.

for example, the other day i had an exam and i pulled an alnighter at the library and he did too just to help me study and quiz me and help write this essay for class.

I appreciate all that he's doing, it just makes me wonder if it's just too late for us no matter what he does for me.

Damn, it must be hard out there for females when you got brothers playing Cupid. I'll pass in your sister, more info on your mom is she single?

Yea for a black female.....they got it the hardest. Moms single too.

yeah, it does make it harder because i love his parents like my own and his little cousins like my own. And he is not making it easier because of all the gestures and his actions lately.

for example, the other day i had an exam and i pulled an alnighter at the library and he did too just to help me study and quiz me and help write this essay for class.

I appreciate all that he's doing, it just makes me wonder if it's just too late for us no matter what he does for me.
that's tough. Especially when you get close to family...but ultimately it's your decision.

Hopefully this helps op  
nerd.gif

and the pm is always open. 

OP it sounds like you have a weed addicted low life on your hands. Dump him before he ends up overdosing on marijuana and killing someone

All these social network out there and you don't wanna drop a pic on a forum..... And got people really giving out real advice smh

Last edited:
I have a good enough sample size to say that this is bullcrap. Literally 100 percent of my male friends over the years have cheated, some repeatedly. :lol:

My boy got married and still schemes on hookers in strip clubs.

Not all men cheat, but most men that have the opportunity to (alphas) cheat. I'm not talking about the fat dude who finally found a gf.

I think he meant to say a high percentage. But still... all this ALL men do this **** is weak!

Small percentage of men are faithful. But to say all men is a generalization...

Back
Top Bottom