Post pics of your girl. show her off!

5-6 hours is that uncommon to you guys?

3 times. and breaks were taken in between :smile:

:lol: what?! did you have time to like do anything else...you get a Gatorade break in there? Maybe a powerbar? What else did you guys do other then have sex? How does anyone have 5-6 hours of free time these days just for that? No sleeping? 5-6 hours is an insane full body cardio workout...you both must be marathon runners or something?

i don't even.....

anyway....uh yeah...take him back if he is able to pull 5-6 hour sessions on the regular you have your self a God. You better keep him by any means necessary

I think i'm gonna have to agree with you bro....

OP you might want to forgive and stay with him then. You won't find another man to pull that Godly act off!

out of all the questions i posted originally you guys want to keep talking about the 5-6 hours

let me elaborate.

5-6 hours which include, foreplay and breaks for wine and dessert.

i am done trying to clarify that

Yeah, that changes everything.

Homie smashing for 2 hours at a time.. he got some skills.

pics 
nerd.gif

of the 2 hour god 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Just move on...

Yes, everyone lies. And eventually, someone will cheat in the relationship, wether it's emotionally or physically. However, you are not married to him which gives you no obligation to work through it. I was taught long time ago, love is never enough. If you were to take that portion of the relationship out, what do you have to stand on? Now more so that the trust is gone... Can you tolerate the fact it could happen again? The headache that you will put yourself through while in dental school? Which is stressful enough...

You say you love him, which I don't doubt...and I can't say that he doesn't love you, being that there's three sides for every story. Sure it's not a reflection? http://mettahu.wordpress.com/2013/07/30/falling-in-love-with-a-reflection/ (great article on that)

Moral of the story, if you can forgive him and let it go..go for it but I highly doubt that. In the end, the relationship will never be the same; either it will be a better relationship or worse.

If you are questioning yourself and asking us, tells me you already considering it...

These are words from a man so been married, who played both the cheater and the person cheated on...at the age I am now, I finally realize you don't have to settle for mediocre.(Lies, games, etc)

Last edited:
OP = PRgirl in disguise ?

:nerd:

Nah PRGirl still here she just stays in the Nike/JB forums

OP is not PRGirl.

I well aware she's still here.... she made sure her presence was very known in the Yezzy thread :rolleyes

:lol: I still think there's a possibility this might be an alternate account..... both were created within a few weeks of each other and we all know PRgirls recent boy troubles sound familiar to this story :lol:

Either way.... this def stinks like a troll or catfish account.

Last edited:
OP = PRgirl in disguise ?

:nerd:

Nah PRGirl still here she just stays in the Nike/JB forums

OP is not PRGirl.

I well aware she's still here.... she made sure her presence was very known in the Yezzy thread :rolleyes

:lol: I still think there's a possibility this might be an alternate account..... both were created within a few weeks of each other and we all know PRgirl recent boy troubles sound familiar to this story :lol:

I seent pics it ain't a fish of the cat variety

Just move on...

Yes, everyone lies. And eventually, someone will cheat in the relationship, wether it's emotionally or physically. However, you are not married to him which gives you no obligation to work through it. I was taught long time ago, love is never enough. If you were to take that portion of the relationship out, what do you have to stand on? Now more so that the trust is gone... Can you tolerate the fact it could happen again? The headache that you will put yourself through while in dental school? Which is stressful enough...

You say you love him, which I don't doubt...and I can't say that he doesn't love you, being that there's three sides for every story. Sure it's not a reflection? http://mettahu.wordpress.com/2013/07/30/falling-in-love-with-a-reflection/ (great article on that)

Moral of the story, if you can forgive him and let it go..go for it but I highly doubt that. In the end, the relationship will never be the same; either it will get better or worse.

If you are questioning yourself and asking us, tells me you already considering it...

These are words from a man so been married, who played both the cheater and the person cheated on...at the age I am now, I finally realize you don't have to settle for mediocre.(Lies, games, etc)
that was a very helpful reply, thank you.

i am going to read that article

I well aware she's still here.... she made sure her presence was very known in the Yezzy thread
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
I still think there's a possibility this might be an alternate account..... both were created within a few weeks of each other and we all know PRgirls recent boy troubles sound familiar to this story
laugh.gif

lol i promise you guys i am not a troll or that girl.

post your advice or else don't post anything useless about that PRgirl

went on one date, nothing happened, no kiss nothing, just a hug.

and no i did not do my dirt as well. Why lower myself and go do stupid s h i t just to get him back?
He thinks that it was more than a hug. That's why he tore that *** up for 5-6 hrs. He knows your his main. It's up to you to make sure your his only.

Last edited:
If him being with another woman didn't turn you on, then he ain't the one for you.

we've been having non-stop sex that lasts for at least 5-6 hours each and every time we see each other ever since i found out. 
It did turn me on.

but i still don't think he deserves me as a woman. :smile:

out of all the questions i posted originally you guys want to keep talking about the 5-6 hours

let me elaborate.
5-6 hours which include, foreplay and breaks for wine and dessert.

i am done trying to clarify that

Goddamn.... your man is a freak! :evil:

with all the things you know about him now, which would you regret more in 5 years, not getting back with him and never knowing if it could have worked out or getting back with him and he ends up using you cuz he's potentially a loser and may cheat on you again?

with all the things you know about him now, which would you regret more in 5 years, not getting back with him and never knowing if it could have worked out or getting back with him and he ends up using you cuz he's potentially a loser and may cheat on you again?
good point....

here you go op..

ive been with my girl for 7 years.. she found out i slept with 2 girls. broke up for about a month. took me back.. it feels good we're back together but yeah, trust issues are the worst. cant complain. i've made my mistakes

here you go op..

ive been with my girl for 7 years.. she found out i slept with 2 girls. broke up for about a month. took me back.. it feels good we're back together but yeah, trust issues are the worst. cant complain. i've made my mistakes
why did you cheat?

would you do it again?

Also, if you don't take him back and is considering being just friends with him...give yourself atleast 6 months of space before starting the friendship with your ex.

If you decide to leave, focus on school and take time for yourself before going righty back out there. This way you can deattached yourself from all the hurt and "him" and be able to truly start over.

If you do decide to stay, time heals everything. And with time comes true forgiveness. And forgiveness meaning letting go.

You are young and have your whole life for this "love" fiasco. Good luck

Also, if you don't take him back and is considering being just friends with him...give yourself atleast 6 months of space before starting the friendship with your ex.

If you decide to leave, focus on school and take time for yourself before going righty back out there. This way you can deattached yourself from all the hurt and "him" and be able to truly start over.

If you do decide to stay, time heals everything. And with time comes true forgiveness. And forgiveness meaning letting go.

You are young and have your whole life for this "love" fiasco. Good luck
it's hard to detach myself from him when he will call/text sometimes show up at my house, and if i do block him he will spoof call me or email me.

trust me, when i say he won't let go,  HE WON'T LET GO

OP is really PRGirl.
Yall ****** can't tell me nothing.nuh uh.
Que the Kanye.gifs

:lol: I still think there's a possibility this might be an alternate account..... both were created within a few weeks of each other and we all know PRgirls recent boy troubles sound familiar to this story :lol:

lol i promise you guys i am not a troll or that girl.

post your advice or else don't post anything useless about that PRgirl

Well then... I say do follow in the steps of PRgirl and Left Eye and burn some of his stuff to show him who's da boss. Its a sure fire way to spark things up !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom