post pics of your ex VOL. has this been done before?

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

ljlukelj wrote:
6528_124695174847_637009847_2999204_1115762_n.jpg

she got them (rhymes with more) eyes

you can see it in her face that she is one
I wish

I wish I still had some pics but I was on that "I hate everything about you" tip and deleted em all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by stillmatic

a couple exs

371703524.jpg

357862257.jpg

i hate myself

The Average NT'er.
Whipping a Lexus and banging a model.
All the while with no tags.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

dude really thought he would come in with that and people wouldn't call ducktales.

My last 2 ex's are pictured in here. first I was with the second from the right, then I made the hop over to the one second from left:

me and second from right: (copy and pasted from an old thread, so it's easy)
l_d88faf0cdb9186ee6d4e32606e20190e.jpg

Her:

Thennnn second from left, her and I

Her:

Her, 2nd from right

I already posted pics of my exes.....I don't want to think of those %*@%%%+ right now. In with the new, and out with the trayb, right? That's what yougotta tell them from now on......don't be with that #%##@ !#$+, just say, "Aiight look, we're not together abynoerm so I can only bone you whenheart isn't in my chest anymore, you mergerer." And then we bone, and then I regret it the next day, 'cause she'll be like "I love you weshould'be never broken up," and then I'll be like, "Wellllllllllllllllllll naw, I....I mena, it was wrong. What we did was wrong..." andthen I'm the dog right? Get the %$@% outta here with that.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I already posted pics of my exes.....I don't want to think of those !***%*@ right now. In with the new, and out with the trayb, right? That's what you gotta tell them from now on......don't be with that @%#*% #+@$, just say, "Aooght look, we're not together abynoerm so I can only bone you when heart isn't in my chest anymore, you mergerer." And then we bone, and then I regret it the next day, 'cause she'll be like "I love you we should'be never broken up," and then I'll be like, "Wellllllllllllllllllll naw, I....I mena, it was wrong. What we did was wrong..." and then I'm the dog right? Get the $+#@ outta here with that.
My %@#@* is gone.
laugh.gif

As good as Ekin's ex looks, the one he posted on here a few years back looked way better imo...she was a keeper.

Props fellas.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

My last 2 ex's are pictured here. first I was with the second from the right, then I made the hop over to the one second from left:

Her:

Thennnn second from left, her and I

Her:

Her, 2nd from right
Second From Right >>>>>
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

My last 2 ex's are pictured here. first I was with the second from the right, then I made the hop over to the one second from left:

lol @ how you posted in the post your girl thread and now posting the same pic in the post your ex thread.. what happened fam?

btw props you always posting
pimp.gif
girls

Back
Top Bottom