Post pics of shoe release lines can't find any...

Ole girl still grubbin during an interview
laugh.gif

I mean yeah its gonna be a lot of black people cuz jordans are word more by blacks and hispanics now adays than white folks, but theres still a lot of white people that line up.... PS smack that garden tool in the face

I mean yeah its gonna be a lot of black people cuz jordans are word more by blacks and hispanics now adays than white folks, but theres still a lot of white people that line up.... PS smack that garden tool in the face

not tryna start a race war but the first 20 ppl in front of my footlocker were spanish, how we gunna wake up wild late and except some jordan
30t6p3b.gif

(we = black folks)

not tryna start a race war but the first 20 ppl in front of my footlocker were spanish, how we gunna wake up wild late and except some jordan
30t6p3b.gif

(we = black folks)

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Found the pic.
10ehbow.jpg
evertime i see this i always
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at genghis khan everyone got t-shirts on, this dude out there looking like he tryin to cross the alps.
laugh.gif

your GF is wrong though, on the east coast you got mostly black/spanish dudes lining up and the west coast is mostly Asians

Found the pic.
10ehbow.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at genghis khan everyone got t-shirts on, this dude out there looking like he tryin to cross the alps.
laugh.gif

your GF is wrong though, on the east coast you got mostly black/spanish dudes lining up and the west coast is mostly Asians

Originally Posted by air max 87

Found the pic.
10ehbow.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This had me rolling:rofl:rollin

Originally Posted by air max 87

Found the pic.
10ehbow.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This had me rolling:rofl:rollin

Back
Top Bottom