Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RFX45

Was checking the hard drive for some clear pics of the Elana nd the insole is suppose to have the "LOUIS VUITTON" in the insole.
1zyj9qs.jpg

Originally Posted by caonimalegeb

Was checking the hard drive for some clear pics of the Elana nd the insole is suppose to have the "LOUIS VUITTON" in the insole.
1zyj9qs.jpg

Man then i hate that you confront the person and they continue to lie man just give it up you been caught "However they look on the pic thats how they are suppose to be. Thats how they were when i bought them from the Louie store " makes me angry
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

Originally Posted by caonimalegeb

Man then i hate that you confront the person and they continue to lie man just give it up you been caught "However they look on the pic thats how they are suppose to be. Thats how they were when i bought them from the Louie store " makes me angry
mad.gif
LOL, yea that's tough to go down fighting. But I don't get people who make fakes, they got everything else right but didn't stamp the sole
roll.gif
. I've seen some pretty good fakes but there's always that small detail that's off that people in the know can spot, or maybe they figure people looking to buy at a low price don't know the difference or won't care
ohwell.gif

Just got these in the mail today, shout out to whomever mentioned these were on yoox.com, I forget your name and am too lazy to go back and search lol

Those Lanvins sold out in hours. I checked them out almost fsr when it was posted here and several hours later none can be found on the site. I was going to buy the black ones too.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Haven't really contributed here in a while .... my lil YSL collection (thinking about grabbing a belt in the next couple of days)[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

those beige tods drivers are
eek.gif
, are those the LV imola loafers (olive pair) or are they tods as well?

Originally Posted by mellowg

ahh my bad haha misinterpretation of the back, no it does not have stitching there

i'm dont remember how mines look but i dont think thats stitching in the pix...its the "ankle cap" on the inside and a crease line- just looks like whoever had those got plenty of wear from them and is now tryna recoup some of the $$  - i would stay away regardless-

Originally Posted by mellowg

those beige tods drivers are
eek.gif
, are those the LV imola loafers (olive pair) or are they tods as well?

Ralph Lauren. I have the same pair.

Guess i shoulda asked this in my last post.. But do Lanvins fit true to size? I wear a sz 11 in everything.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Guess i shoulda asked this in my last post.. But do Lanvins fit true to size? I wear a sz 11 in everything.

To me they do. I wear an 11US and a Lanvin 10 fits perfect

Originally Posted by JoCampbell23

Damn those blue lanvins look good, i didnt like them on yoox pic

Great Pickup

Thanks, yeah they pick wasnt the best, but I know someone who has the grey ones, so it didn't bother me. Only thing the piping on the shoe isn't white it's actually like a  light cream/ vanilla

Originally Posted by aDDicTed2kIcKs718

Are these LEGIT?
Ask for more pics if possible, but so far, I'd say yes. Make sure to get a pic of the inside and side pic, these normally give you a better idea if something is authentic or bang bang
@Blazinbama the Lanvins were 385

Anybody have good detailed pics of their Damier Inventuer Belt??(Brown)

Im trying to see if this one this guy is trying to sell me is legit.... thanks

i see that dude from wdyw here got those used black kanye lv shoes from iss wish they were my size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom