Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys who own geobaskets post on-feet/fit pictures? Genuinely interested to see how you pull off the extra-long tongue.

"Crutches, crosses caskets, all I see is victims." Decided to wear my All Black Patent Leather Louis Pik Pik Flat Christian Louboutin sneakers to ring in the new year.
happy.gif
  All the best to you all and let's always remember to put our best foot forward.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
"Crutches, crosses caskets, all I see is victims." Decided to wear my All Black Patent Leather Louis Pik Pik Flat Christian Louboutin sneakers to ring in the new year.  :D  All the best to you all and let's always remember to put our best foot forward. :pimp:

Can't see/read.

Can't see/read.
on mobile at the moment so don't have access.

Thanks. Do all models have approximately the same length tongue? Was looking on google and some appeared to be less dramatic than others. Also saw some wear it with the laces wrapped several times around the shoe itself, but imagine that they may have just swapped the laces...

2016 gonna be ugly sneaker wise I feel it

Actually some Js coming out I need too[emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128586[/emoji]

Anyways Happy New Years Eve to the NT high end family

Please be safe tonight, it's called UBER. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
The greys one are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Would like if the black pair was all black

Also, tons of good Jordan releasing in 2016 that I want.

Not too many pick ups for 2015. I tried to do a little more quality over quantity and of course I missed out on a couple things. Happy new year gents.
Is the one on the left the cracked leather from Barneys? I've been eyeing that for a while now but can't seem to pull the trigger on retail. Hoping it would go on sale this holiday season but they didn't. Great collection. Actually love both MM colorways that you have. I have the all white pair. Such a comfortable shoe

Is the one on the left the cracked leather from Barneys? I've been eyeing that for a while now but can't seem to pull the trigger on retail. Hoping it would go on sale this holiday season but they didn't. Great collection. Actually love both MM colorways that you have. I have the all white pair. Such a comfortable shoe

correct on crackled leather from barneys. i tried to hold off for a sale as well, but my size was selling out. now i'm holding for for a a sale on the wheat color suede with the gum bottom. that statue of liberty looking color margiela i caught on the sense sale.

it is hilarious seeing people wear that **** in public with the shorts/thermal combo:lol:

Yeah its hilarious for people who lack of fashion sense.

on mobile at the moment so don't have access.
Thanks. Do all models have approximately the same length tongue? Was looking on google and some appeared to be less dramatic than others. Also saw some wear it with the laces wrapped several times around the shoe itself, but imagine that they may have just swapped the laces...

the length of the tongue should be about the same on all Geos

Last edited:
Kev, I get looks and negative feedback about my RO gear all the time.   I live in the suburbs, in the city people know of and understand the style.  Makes me laugh because the people that say something usually have zero style like you said.  

They sound like a couple of my friends who question my fashion style because I wear "pants with knee pads" I.e. Balmain jeans. The same person thinks a collared shirt and square toe metal buckle shoes is the uniform for GQ lifestyle. You can only laught about it, if it's not Gucci/Prada/Armani most people have no clue about fashion houses or fashion.

Last edited:
I believe Rick made a "short tongue" Geobasket in 2010?

This is how I wear mine, pretty much just neutral fits:

Last edited:
if you ever get a chance, would love to see a full body geo fit echau

you give me hope that I could pull them off

Damb those shoes increase your height by what, 2-3 inches?

Someone aware Conor Mcgregor about these so he doesn't have to wear lifts or heels anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom