Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whelp, no Yeezys for me. Wore my Ricks today. All black Adidas...close enough.

Yeah, I have both. I love them both but I think the brown suedes take it. I love the contrast between the brown and denim (either black or denim). I tend to wear my blacks with black denim mostly.
Man. That's the exact reason I almost want to say brown suedes... To be honest I definitely wear the suedes more often too. I think I just have a bias to the chains.

Whelp, no Yeezys for me. Wore my Ricks today. All black Adidas...close enough.

Very clean. :pimp: Repped.

My order hasn't shipped from sneakerboy after 5 days...anyone else having the same issue?

Hmm, I hope everything works out, it's only been five days, fingers crossed, you'll have confirmation within the next few days.

I might be the only one in here whose not Filipino.

Negative.

lol wut man theres mad non filipinos in this thread

Affirmative.

Lol what?

No.

This is a diverse community of many different cultures, we are all from different places, here to socialize and share our similar interests.

Last edited:
Those are interesting, but I bet we will see young thug in them and they will instantly look like crap to me.

My order hasn't shipped from sneakerboy after 5 days...anyone else having the same issue?
Same, mine says its "waiting lodgement".  Not even sure what this means.  If they do me dirty again this will be the last time I do business with them. Im guessing I'm going to get hit with duty also because it used to say that duty was covered but doesn't say that anymore. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom