Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blkmkt.us
They have some adidas by rick owens, philip lim, filling pieces, y-3 and krisvanassche. Sizes are all over the place but I think you guys may find something.

Some of y'all let this high end stuff get y'all head.

It has nothing to do what letting high end blah blah get to my head I merely based my comment off what RFX45 started this thread on. If we are cool with posting regular basketball shoes then I'll be more than happy to post my remastered Jordans with superior leather according to JB to derail the thread. :rofl:

It has nothing to do what letting high end blah blah get to my head I merely based my comment off what RFX45 started this thread on. If we are cool with posting regular basketball shoes then I'll be more than happy to post my remastered Jordans with superior leather according to JB to derail the thread. :rofl:

Why is it that when peoples jimmies are rustled they always post smileys when there isn't even anything remotely funny said.

Last edited:
Enough with all this bs!

Check out this box and dust bag ...

Btw jay4days comment was funny about posting 'remastered'

Last edited:
Geobaskets again. Put the white laces back in, what do y'all think, black or white?

I typically prefer my laces to match my tongue but I actually prefer the white laces in that pair I think.

White laces look pretty good on them Geos.

SSENSE update...They are offering me a $30 (10%) partial refund. I'm gonna see if I can get the spots off tonight. Then respond to them.

Has anyone who ordered from sneakerboy sale shipped? Heres a breakdown of my experience with them so far (spoiler alert: its not good).

1. Ordered Slp royals, red futures, and black futures as soon as sale started, got order confirmations for all 3
2. Woke up the next day with 2 dif emails saying orders had been cancelled but didnt say which so emailed them
3. Reordered futures just in case but royals had sold out so couldnt
4. They respond to my email saying all 3 original orders were cancelled due to an issue with their bank but the 2nd order went through and i would get both futures
5. I replied asking why they would cancel the orders rather than give me the opportunity to provide reorder/alternate payment info, and asked if they could get another pair or provide me a future discount to reorder next season, received no response
6. A week later, 2nd order for Futures still says pending and hasnt shipped, emailed asking for status update, no response
7. Received refund for first 3 orders and it was for less money than originally charged, emailed about this, no response yet

What is up with these people? I would rate the prices from the sale a 10/10 but their customer service as a 1/10. Not sure I would ever order from these bums again. Although if my futures ever show up I could change my mind since they only came out to $430 a pair.

Has anyone who ordered from sneakerboy sale shipped? Heres a breakdown of my experience with them so far (spoiler alert: its not good).

1. Ordered Slp royals, red futures, and black futures as soon as sale started, got order confirmations for all 3
2. Woke up the next day with 2 dif emails saying orders had been cancelled but didnt say which so emailed them
4. They respond to my email saying all 3 original orders were cancelled due to an issue with their bank but the 2nd order went through and i would get both futures
5. I replied asking why they would cancel the orders rather than give me the opportunity to provide reorder/alternate payment info, and asked if they could get another pair or provide me a future discount to reorder next season, received no response
6. A week later, 2nd order for Futures still says pending and hasnt shipped, emailed asking for status update, no response
7. Received refund for first 3 orders and it was for less money than originally charged, emailed about this, no response yet

What is up with these people? I would rate the prices from the sale a 10/10 but their customer service as a 1/10. Not sure I would ever order from these bums again. Although if my futures ever show up I could change my mind since they only came out to $430 a pair.

that's pretty frustrating. eh worst case scenario you can always dispute with your credit card company.

I would not say Silent by DD is better quality than SLPs, maybe the mainline DD but Silent, I love the design (for the most part) but it is probably the worst quality shoes/sneakers I've ever owned that belongs in this thread.
That's interesting but do you have a recent pair of the SL10H?  I just received a new pair and the leather quality is subpar compared to my pairs from over a year ago and yes, even objectively compared to my Silent Fulmar high tops.  That's why I included those in the list because I feel the quality of leather on these newest SL10H is that low.

Finally got my pair in. First off, the suede is nowhere near the quality of the buffalo suede ones. Disappointing.  Will still keep these though but I'm going to go on a hunt to find the shadow grey pair. As far as shape goes. It looks the same to me. Anyway, on to the pics.

box has changed as well

Ardoise color

Fringes have been cut off, look awesome, way better imp. Someone was talking about cutting them and reapplying maybe with industrial Velcro for increase versatility - sounds great

Thanks!  Do you know anyone who's done it?  I'd like to see pictures before I order, I have a good idea how it will look since it's not too complicated but I would like to be sure.

Finally got my pair in. First off, the suede is nowhere near the quality of the buffalo suede ones. Disappointing.  Will still keep these though but I'm going to go on a hunt to find the shadow grey pair. As far as shape goes. It looks the same to me. Anyway, on to the pics.

box has changed as well

Ardoise color
where is everyone getting these from?! :frown:

im usually a size 41...should i go with a sz40? 

furthermore, how much were these retail?

thanks

Adamdraps Adamdraps Thanks for the comparison photos! First off, the suede on your old pair looks quite a bit better. I don't know whether it's an issue of quality or just type but I like that more nubby/rougher look of the brown pair.

The shape does look about the same though, which is crazy because on feet your brown pair looks much better than the new ones in my opinion. Hopefully these look just as good on feet as your others. They didn't look too good at all on mine lol.

Nice PillowGang photos too but I see that plastic there with the older boot though, no half-assing! Jk

al6unr al6unr retail was $870 after tax.

Last edited:

where is everyone getting these from?! :frown:

im usually a size 41...should i go with a sz40? 

furthermore, how much were these retail?

thanks
I pre ordered mine from a boutique. I pre ordered them in late May actually. Came in on Thursday, shipped out on Friday, at my door today. Retail is 820 USD

I recommend going one whole step down
@Gpoop Thanks for the comparison photos! First off, the suede on your old pair looks quite a bit better. I don't know whether it's an issue of quality or just type but I like that more nubby/rougher look of the brown pair.

The shape does look about the same though, which is crazy because on feet your brown pair looks much better than the new ones in my opinion. Hopefully these look just as good on feet as your others. They didn't look too good at all on mine lol.

Nice PillowGang photos too but I see that plastic there with the older boot though, no half-assing! Jk

lmao I didn't even give it a thought! The plastic was just there and I just threw them on there for some quick pics!

and you are right about the suede. The Buffalo is definitely more rugged/nubby which I love. It's a damn shame they changed it.

Last edited:

I placed two orders at 6:51PM and 6:57PM on the day the sale started. My second order was cancelled for the same reason they provided you. I also was refunded $13 less on a $700 order then I paid. It's like they skimmed $13 from me just for placing an order. I emailed them when I noticed the discrepancy and havent heard back. My first order hasnt shipped either. But they did quote it would take between 5-7 days to ship.

does anyone know if the common projects running sneakers fit the same as other CP's? (i.e., size down one?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom