Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems like the best thread for this question. Can anyone here elaborate on Tod's loafer/driver sizing? I'm looking to pick up a pair of suede gommino's for the summer. I usually hear they run large, however I bought a leather pair on eBay a while back which ran pretty small, so I'm not sure what to think. 

I have pairs of the leather and suede drivers and I went down 1/2 a size. Keep in mind that they will stretch. I could've went a full size down but I prefer to have them fit a little loose

I'd say SLPs are a bit more popular right now just because most still do not have them while most have a pair of the Arenas already. Both are selling out on sight but SLPs are a bit more sought right now. But again the point is celebs didn't hype the SLPs, hell when I first posted it here, I was like one of two who liked them, most just bashed them and told people to buy Stan Smiths instead. :lol:

If they werent AJ1 inspired, they woudnt get the praise they do. You cant even say "if you took away the fact they are AJ1 inspired" because the shoe looks WAY too similar to not be compared to the AJ1. I would even go as far as being a "rip off". :lol:  

Gorgeous shoe either way.

Oh no denying that but the fact stands that most hated them when they first posted.

Actually, you can't call them AJ1 inspired and not many put that connection together until the red and blue colorways came out. There are two SL/02H, one without that toe box piece and one with it, but both were initially compared to Stan Smiths or more Top Ten Hi Sleek with the smooth leather.

And remember these, I think some (if not most) were calling it Adidas Decade/Americana Hi rip-off or something initially because of the suede.

It's that toe box piece that made all the difference though that made them more AJ1 but it was really only apparent once the colorway inspirations came out and that is when people started to notice and the scavenger hunt begun.

The first Sl/02Hs first released in suede though and even when the first smooth leather version came out that didn't have that toe piece, not many associated it with AJ1s, I believe this is one of the pairs I posted in here:

Suede is great. I think most of models are great from SLP. SL01/02/10 are :smokin :smokin. I dont like the strapped models though.

Last edited:
Oh yah, they are the same though. I thought they were named the same since if you google SL/02H, the one with the toebox comes out too. Only real difference is the toe box though.

And I am sure I posted them all here somewhere and no one really said they looked like AJ1s back then. I think the first pair of SL/10H I posted were the black with white panels.

SL/04Hs nice too m just needs more colorways.

And AirMurphy really made the suedes more popular here, most hated them because the stock pics were all terrible. This was the first image I posted of them, they just made it so unflattering.

Last edited:
looks like the pic from barneys.com. none of their images are flattering. clothes, shoes, everything looks horrible on that website lol

I don't like it that SSense doesn't have a different background, if the item is light or white, especially with sneakers, some of the details disappears. Overall I like the different poses they provide especially on clothes.

Need these in a 43 :frown:

Waited to see if they would go on sale at SSense, and ended up missing out on my size.

these are interesting b. you guys got this shoe growing on me a little, feels like I missed the wave tho. when I google searched I saw some crazy colors, I haven't seen too many nice ones recently

Last edited:
Has anyone ever order from visvim.com, If so how long does it take them to ship cuz I placed a order last Tuesday and still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation?

Has anyone ever order from visvim.com, If so how long does it take them to ship cuz I placed a order last Tuesday and still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation?
I'd love to hear an update on whether or not you get hit hard once the shoes are shipped w/ a bill.  I've really been wanting to grab onto some Visvims off their site, but hate purchasing something not knowing the final out the door price of the item w/ these international sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom