Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked these up today

Chocolate suede

Red Bamboo suede

:smokin

Nice pickups man. I've been on the same thing lately. I just wish they made those drivers you got with more of an in betweener sole that gives you more than those nubs but not a dress shoe sole.

kinda like this sole

Question - how cheap have the RO x Adidas been had for? Really starting to like them but I don't want to pay anything near retail because there's a good chance I'll get them and be like wtf.

Jack those are smoking!!

Anyone have experience with LV loafers/ driving shoes? Want to know if they are comfy? Saw a pair in red at their store and thought they are nice.

Last edited:
Thank you, thank you. I got them from a store in the Netherlands via a concierge service in the UK since the store doesn't ship to the US.

Question - how cheap have the RO x Adidas been had for? Really starting to like them but I don't want to pay anything near retail because there's a good chance I'll get them and be like wtf.

They should be hitting some discounts soon. A lot more stores got them in that I expected so there are plenty to go around though certain colorways are already sold out. The two-tones seems to be the ones selling quicker than the 1-color version so that might be all that is left by the time sale comes around.

You can order them from Oki-Ni now and email them to remove VAT which should knock out 20%. Just ask them to mark down the package so you don't get hit with customs fee.

My suggestion is really go to a store that might have them (if you are near SSense store give them a visit) and try them on because they are definitely aren't for everyone. Or order from an e-store that is Canadian based so that return is simple. I would suggest Barneys as their shipping and returns are free now but I am not sure if they ship to Canada and if shipping and returns would still be free if they do.

Last edited:
Jack those are smoking!!

Anyone have experience with LV loafers/ driving shoes? Want to know if they are comfy? Saw a pair in red at their store and thought they are nice.

I have a pair of the Monte Carlo's. They are tight in the pinky toe area and sometimes it irritates them after about 4hrs of wearing them. Otherwise they are ok.

I have a pair of the Monte Carlo's. They are tight in the pinky toe area and sometimes it irritates them after about 4hrs of wearing them. Otherwise they are ok.

Thanks cguy601! That's not good, thats how the CL are to me, whenever I wear them more then 2 hours my pinky toe and heel hurt.

Last edited:
Quick question for u guys...I just won a pair of balenciaga red pleateds on eBay. The receipt says purchased at balenciaga store in LA 11/20/13. They are the stitched pleats ones with the smooth leather. Is that the right time frame for them to be in stores? I just feel like something's fishy.

Quick question for u guys...I just won a pair of balenciaga red pleateds on eBay. The receipt says purchased at balenciaga store in LA 11/20/13. They are the stitched pleats ones with the smooth leather. Is that the right time frame for them to be in stores? I just feel like something's fishy.

You're good. Those were release around that time

I got my black pair right around the end of November 2013

I got my black pair right around the end of November 2013
and they're the ones with the stitched pleats and smooth leather accents?this style

Not the ones with the bigger folded pleats and that textured bumpy parts like this"

Thanks a lot for any help

You're fine, that's exactly when the stitched version was released.

Shout out to Bertdinner2 for the navy arenas that just cam in the mail.

My first balenciagas and I'm loving em thanks again

and they're the ones with the stitched pleats and smooth leather accents?this style

Not the ones with the bigger folded pleats and that textured bumpy parts like this"

Thanks a lot for any help

Red ones were never released like the SS13 black, white, violets were with the grainy portion and the folding over pleats. You're safe!

My small but humbly growing collection. Sorry for the Pradas fellas I know some of yall feel they are out of style

Shout out to Bertdinner2 for the arenas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom