Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering picking up those SLP high tops as my first pair of "high-end" kicks...

Some crazy fire in this thread, honestly didnt know it existed until someone posted their gucci loafers in the Dunk SB one a few weeks ago lol
Post on feet pics when you get them. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Anybody have a trusted Saleperson that you would recommend for Barneys and Margiela? Someone that would say something like, "I have plenty of stock, waiting until our sale next week.. etc".

I have a lady at Balenciaga and she's the best with advice, etc.. Always sends my info on new stuff.

Thanks.

I have an SA that I order from in the NY store (since I'm in Cali) but it's more like I go to him and tell him what I am interested in and then he helps me out. I don't really ask him to send me any info on new things.

I hate the Margiela SAs I've dealt with, it seems like they don't give crap. Was ready to drop $4k on a leather jacket at the BH store if they could only call boutiques for my size and i never got a call back. I follow up and talk to them and again no call back. So I had to hunt down the size myself and called the Florida store because they had it and the SA says he'll contact me to get the sale done and guess what, I never got a call back. So I said F' it and moved on to something else.

Those black and gold are fyre. Only one place has them so far, and they won't ship to the US. The place in Germany I got my royal SLPs from said they could order them in a couple weeks for me.

Those black and gold are fyre. Only one place has them so far, and they won't ship to the US. The place in Germany I got my royal SLPs from said they could order them in a couple weeks for me.

hook me up w/ info. willing to wait for these. too fresh.

Does anybody know when Balenciaga typically restocks the high top black arenas???

I just wanna see if there's a particular time that I should be on the lookout for the restock.

Is it going to take several more months before Balenciaga restocks the Black and White Arenas? Looked through the past 100+ pages here lol, and the only information I could glean was that no chance of a Pavot rerelease.

Email I got from SA today:

"re-order of the Arena’s…
Black, Dark Night, and Extra Blanc. Delivery is expected no later than the end of March, but could land in store this month.
Quantity and sizes are limited for this re-order: size 39, 45, and 46 will have a very small stock, and we will not bring out any 47 and 48’s in this shipment."

This was Costa Mesa but call around if you guys looking for these. I got weak and filled out a form for extra blanc lol

I never saw a problem with mixing and matching.

Man those Margielas are serious :pimp:

I would like to see the whole fit, shots of just somebodies feet can be deceiving

Not to come at you sideways, but what difference would the rest of the outfit make with how well those Margielas were worn in this picture :lol:

You can see that the denim sits perfectly on them, wouldn't that really be all that matters in reference to the shoes specifically?

Last edited:
If anyone can oop me some info on good denim for slim-shaped kicks like those Margielas up there, a rep is in your future

These new N&F skinny guys would look great w black kicks

And so would these Balmains for the ballers...

Last edited:
I never saw a problem with mixing and matching.
Not to come at you sideways, but what difference would the rest of the outfit make with how well those Margielas were worn in this picture :lol:

You can see that the denim sits perfectly on them, wouldn't that really be all that matters in reference to the shoes specifically?

maybe if you only care about being fresh from the ankle down

^Its a sneaker thread not WDYWT. Relax :rofl:

How did y'all manage to get waxed laces for the new pleateds? My SA says they don't sell them by themselves. Know someone here got them a while ago though.

Just caught up on last like 8 pages and lol. Also about the shoe box thing. Personally the only shoe box I still have is 94 retro 1s cuz that things a piece of art. Ditch everything else.

Shoe rack I just built for neat storage lol they were taking up too much space!
Nice idea, but you got grimey/dirty shoes right over your bed....no bueno.

On another note: If you put your shoes so that that right and left shoe are facing opposite directions, they actually take up less space on a rack.

Can't wait to get these extra blanc now. I'm kinda scared about keeping them in good shape though. My arenas are beat after a year and a half and my pleateds are starting to show some signs of wear :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom