Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably normal to NT but to others, oh man the reactions are funny. :lol:

It's simply not normal to have towers and towers of shoeboxes and I've come to accept it. |I

where else are you supposed to keep your shoes? in some sloppy bin? keeping the boxes lets you stack your shoes and saves space, it only makes sense

Normal people who has 5-10 pairs of has shoe racks.

Plus those single shoe bins are much neater just because their size are consistent and it makes it easier to stack them up while shoe boxes comes in weird and odd sizes. Carboard shoeboxes aren't ideal for dirty shoes either while bins are can be hosed down once dirty.

People (like NTers) who owns 50* pairs of shoes aren't the norm.

Balenciaga Monochrome via WesPeso Instagram..  These look much better in these pics than in the stock photo..

Ok man I need some answers if you wanna win this case. Like that guy said paypal always sides with the buyer 99% of the time.

Did you pay with cc or balance?
What was written on the invoice sent to you exactly? Screenshot if possible.

From my experience, I used the info in the invoice against the seller or in most cases the lack of info against him.

I've never lost a return case.

Ok man I need some answers if you wanna win this case. Like that guy said paypal always sides with the buyer 99% of the time.

Did you pay with cc or balance?
What was written on the invoice sent to you exactly? Screenshot if possible.

From my experience, I used the info in the invoice against the seller or in most cases the lack of info against him.

I've never lost a return case.
Paid with balance, invoice is pretty bare. Invoice is item name, what it comes with, that it's pre-owned, link to eBay listing. Same as the listing description essentially. Reliant on pictures for condition, left out some flaws or didn't picture them well so they didn't show up. I wrote up a pretty long thing with pic comparisons and sent it off, so we'll see. I'll call PP tomorrow to make sure they got it and then it'll be the waiting game. 

Off that topic, was there a third black/white ROdidas? Was looking at Sneakerboy and saw this in the gif. 

I know there was two pairs in each color, so two black, white, and mix, but the all leather has the pure white collar, not the beige, and the toe leather looks tumbled on this one. 

Pic of all leather for comparison.

Last edited:

embarassed.gif

I don't get the $570 comment. That's how much all the S/L10 have been. It's actually less then the first season which was 650

Last edited:
Those SLPs are at Luisaviaroma

Has anyone ordered from them before? Any info on customs, etc would be great

if I had a special shelf I would probably toss my boxes. probably. lol

I would think that your kicks would still get dusty on a shelf tho...

They are not 3M is an over exposed Instagram photo they lightened to show detail on the darker shoes. The solid Balenciagas are very plain in person. And the Gris is practically white. The blanc, is very white, not bad if your looking for something simple.

LVR includes duties in their prices. For returns they only give you a partial return because of the duties but will exchange size for free or give you the full value in store credit

Theres pullout slide containers

Now that would be nice! Pullout clear slide containers that don't yellow would be :pimp: Although, I'd still keep all my shoe boxes. :lol:

And damn Gabe...that's going to be an interesting one as the invoice was vague. I feel your pain. It's always some 8ITCH @SS person on the internet trying to get over. Tell me why I bought a pair of shoes today pay dude immediately, then when I ask him when can I expect the shoes to ship he tells me next Friday. Like what kind of BS is that? I swear I think some people use Paypal as cash advances or something. :smh: I just hope everything goes well for you and I. I'm still annoyed, like why even list the shoes if you aren't going to ship them out next day?

Last edited:
Now that would be nice! Pullout clear slide containers that don't yellow would be
pimp.gif
Although, I'd still keep all my shoe boxes.
laugh.gif

And damn Gabe...that's going to be an interesting one as the invoice was vague. I feel your pain. It's always some ***** @SS person on the internet trying to get over. Tell me why I bought a pair of shoes today pay dude immediately, then when I ask him when can I expect the shoes he tells me next Friday. Like what kind of BS is that? I swear I think some people use Paypal as cash advances or something.
mean.gif
I just hope everything goes well for you and I. I'm still annoyed, like why even list the shoes if you aren't going to ship them out next day?
Feel you, like honestly 90% of the time when people don't want to issue you a refund is because they spent the money 30 seconds after you paid them. Internet people are so sketch, but y'know. They also got them hella collections sometimes they tryna offload. 

Side post, someone suggest a shoe for me to "draw" and what color they'd want to see on it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom