Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These SLPs are cold. Hopefully more colors happen. (Black/red) haha

what's wrong with that?

My question exactly. Like let's be real here I'm sure most of us can attest that most of the earlier Jordan models especially the 1s look better than majority of these high end end shoes. If most of us could get BIN quality or better a lot of people would be going the high end Jordan route. I haven't held those Sps in hand but from the picture the leather looks so so. At the end of the day though buy what you like.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's my fault and I'm not gonna go any further with Jordan talk in here but unless they suddenly decided to improve the quality of leather used in those Is 100x, they're nowhere near the same quality. By all objective reviews and talk I've seen, that's not the case and yes, I've had two pair of SLPs. I returned the first because they were too small but both pairs were on a different level than the Is I've had. Otherwise it's a matter of personal taste but I like the look of the SLP over Is.

I guess SLP is taking over this forum. My my are they amazing shoes! I own 2 high tops and 1 low. The high tops are extremely difficult to get on >.

never knew VERSACE was this NASTY. someone assist me with a 42 :smokin and what are these officially called?

VERSACE VERSACE VERSACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom