Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem man, they don't carry the Balenciaga line there so they are probably sitting around waiting to be shipped to a store that does. Good luck man.

SA in NM Atlanta played me called yesterday was suppose to be put on the list for black pleateds called today and they sold them.all already and they all were 45s! Like this is starting to get ridiculous
sick.gif
Next time, let me know and I will have my SA keep them on hold for you.

Its nice 2 c this thread still moving! Rfx, lacedemup, and my FAM hadegbite I c you guys are still at it heavy. #salute btw this is kicks409 lost my old name :frown:

Ok so the Raf's came in, they look a little beat up with some black scuffs on the white patent leather and what looks like a long pen mark on the tounge I was under the impression these weren't made to look distressed, at least the pictures are flawless.

On my way to work so no time to talk to ssense or take more photos. I little disappointing since they fit great.

Jacks i wish you wouldve PM'd me that info because somebody called this morning and reserved them before i could! I can't believe the luck.im.having trying to find this shoe :smh:

Last edited:
 New here..  I am  in hot pursuit of the red pleated sz 39..  Can anybody help?.. Thanks..

Last edited:
Damn lurkers have found this thread. Who stole bleus shoes?

In my latest black cote chronicles Norm the SA called me and said he couldn't sell the shoes to who ever beat me to it. He said the shoes weren't bought from that NM and that they had to be sold from a location that has had them already in their inventory previous lol sorry thread lurker! I know dude was po'd just brightened my day a little. NOW back on the hunt! :nerd:

Last edited:
Thank you to GSC and Ramon from NM...
Black Cotes arrived yesterday, just in time for
my B'day weekend =)

Have a great BDay!!! And nice present to yourself!!!

Ok so the Raf's came in, they look a little beat up with some black scuffs on the white patent leather and what looks like a long pen mark on the tounge I was under the impression these weren't made to look distressed, at least the pictures are flawless.

On my way to work so no time to talk to ssense or take more photos. I little disappointing since they fit great.

This really is nice, I am trying to cut back on sneaker purchase but I might pull the trigger on a pair of these. Please post more pics.

Its nice 2 c this thread still moving! Rfx, lacedemup, and my FAM hadegbite I c you guys are still at it heavy. #salute btw this is kicks409 lost my old name :frown:

Sup man, hope all is well.

Weird weather today.
12368300.jpg

12368310.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom