Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the family...I posted some of these before. (Im wearing High-top Black A-cups while taking this pic)
34315fe1b721bb35463a9dfd228bec8a621eddc.pjpg

I got these High-tops today at Neiman Marcus for 228.71
happy.gif
Merry Christmasto me...
pimp.gif

1a63548de18fbfad27a6b3ce3fe1e2bcde335c1.pjpg

Originally Posted by kicks409

Hey currency wat neiman did u get those highs from
The one in Oak Brook Il in "Oak Brook mall"

The were already on sale for $285.00 Plus an additional 25% off
tongue.gif

Nice grab currency I couldn't hit the stores 2day but ill call dem I could use another pair of red highs

Made a quick stop at Macy's, no shoes though. I've been itching on getting my hands on some shoes, hopefully this weekend.

RL Polo and Track Jacket w/ a new daily Burberry watch
8gdtz11.jpg

8aoe9ty.jpg

1(630)-572-1500...This is the number of the Neiman Marcus where I purchased my Red highs...

As far as sizes go, I know for a fact that they still have a Prada 9.5 (Reg 10.5) left. If you want to call you better call between 9:00am and 10:00am Central,they're probably gonna go quick

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

1(630)-572-1500...This is the number of the Neiman Marcus where I purchased my Red highs...

As far as sizes go, I know for a fact that they still have a Prada 9.5 (Reg 10.5) left. If you want to call you better call between 9:00am and 10:00am Central, they're probably gonna go quick
thanks kay what oter colors did they have

Nice stuff how muuch did the polo stuff hit u for

They were $40-$50 each. They were on sale plus an additional 40% off so they weren't bad at all.

As far as sizes go, I know for a fact that they still have a Prada 9.5 (Reg 10.5) left. If you want to call you better call between 9:00am and 10:00am Central, they're probably gonna go quick
They had Metalic Charcoal highs (Dont know what sizes) and I think they had white lows (Dont know what sizes)....and various prada dress shoes.They had a few Gucci sneaks on sale too...I wasnt really paying attention to which styles they had.

They had Metalic Charcoal highs (Dont know what sizes) and I think they had white lows (Dont know what sizes)....and various prada dress shoes. They had a few Gucci sneaks on sale too...I wasnt really paying attention to which styles they had.

thanks man ima call and c wassup

empty.gif
BallinWitDre wrote:

Currency- do you remember which Guccis were on sale thnx in advance
empty.gif

empty.gif
I went back today and they only had a few pairs of Gucci slip-on Dressshoes....There were NO a-cups left...lol

Todays Nieman Marcus pick ups...$160.00 For some Cole Haan high-top lace-up Dress shoes. I got the Polo Dress shirt with the Regent collar from Macys for$89.00...

d3c25cde86b0d21ebbd301f0ca0e80b7f943013.pjpg

empty.gif

LaceDemUp - You know whichs tore that jacket came from and what size is it? I'm still trying to find a 54.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

LaceDemUp - You know whichs tore that jacket came from and what size is it? I'm still trying to find a 54.

They are all sold out at all the Gucci stores nationwide...The one I have is a size 54...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom