Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those questioning their sizing in Arenas or Balenciaga in general, they run big.  Drop down at least one size.  For example, I usually wear an 11US or a 44EU and I have to wear a 10US or a 43EU.

Just a heads up, we had a customer return a pair of Balenciaga Cotes white pleated high-tops yesterday that was ordered from the web and the sizing was incorrect.  They are a 40EU and the only pair we have.

For those questioning their sizing in Arenas or Balenciaga in general, they run big.  Drop down at least one size.  For example, I usually wear an 11US or a 44EU and I have to wear a 10US or a 43EU.

Yeah I went down 1 size but some people here are saying that they went down 2 sizes. How would you size it in comparison with Margiela?

II looked around, and I didn't see them anyway (fakes), but thank you for the heads up. In spite of that I've been told by a few people that the ones I posted were indeed legit, so the final tell will be once I get them in hand. I did pull the trigger on them, for $300 over retail too... ugh. Had to do it though. No guarantee I will come up on the restock this month.
EDIT -

Larger images of the initial pictures.
theyre not that hard to get to pay 300 over retail

btw, i feel like a broken record posting this, but if you guys take advantage of the restock rfx posted, or ever do buy from barneys online in the future, go through http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=437505 and get cash back. the percentages tend to fluctuate, and right now it's at 5% for barneys. at first i skipped out on posting it since people buying designer sneaks probably shouldnt be spending over their means to get them (especially paying $300 over retail!) and a small rebate shouldn't sway your decision to buy, but i know everybody wouldnt mind saving a little cash. 5% off arena highs would be over $25 back. ive pulled in over $400 since i first started using it back in 2010. i do get a referral credit if you sign up under my link, but really it's a heads up for you guys. there's tons of participating retailers.

Paul, I got a 43 (10). The website still shows a FSR? Is it really sold out like you stated?

For sizing questions, I'm a true 11.5. I tried on an 11 of the Burgundy's two months back & I still had a lot of room in my shoe, so I'm hoping the 10 works.

PO

Paul, I got a 43 (10). The website still shows a FSR? Is it really sold out like you stated?
For sizing questions, I'm a true 11.5. I tried on an 11 of the Burgundy's two months back & I still had a lot of room in my shoe, so I'm hoping the 10 works.
PO

Yeah I just called and they said stock is very, very limited. I got a 41 and it disappeared last night after I placed my order (it is back in stock right now though) and called the webstore today and they are only showing 1 stock of the 41 left but it isn't guaranteed as it may be reserved for someone else that the order hasn't shipped (hopefully mine). I also had the SA do an inventory search and all stores are sold out of 41s so to those that are interested, place an order but don't be surprised if the order is cancelled over the weekend. I was told their stock isn't always guaranteed up to date so it is up in the air at this point.

Also, what size do you usually wear in Margiela or what size were your YSL Malibus? I'm usually a 42 in Margiela and a 41.5/42 in YSL so I sized down in the Arenas and I hope it is enough.

Last edited:
I was a 43 in the YSL Malibu's & Rolling. Still wish I had my blue suedes....:smh:

I think you should be good. If not, like you stated, the return process is seamless.

PO

Margiela runs true to size for me and I wear a 44EU, I drop a size in Balenciaga and Lanvin.

I would say the issue here are the increments on which shoe sizes are measured in EU vs. US sizes.  They do not line-up perfectly as there is a conversion from millimeters (EU) to inches (US).  There is a window where someone could be a 10, 10.5 or 11 is a size 44EU and that is why some people have to drop 2 sizes as opposed to one.  I attached a chart below showing what I am talking about.  My best advice if someone is unsure is to measure your foot in millimeters and go by that number as it will be far more accurate in your sizing.

Last edited:
Just copped! My other Balenciagas run big so went to a 45 for these. As mentioned above, Lanvins run big too. I will be dropping a size in those from now on. YSL too for me.

Yeah Lanvin fits a size large too, I wear a 41 in it so hopefully the Arenas fit the same. I could afford it to be slightly bigger because I feet are wide and Balenciaga usually runs narrow.

Yeah same here with the wide feet. Just wished i had known about the size diff on those Lanvins before i copped 2 pair. Gotta post my other pair. I got the last 45 in those arenas, def a good look on the restock. Guy on ebay askin $900 n I was considering.

They black Arenas will also be sent to the stores as well, however we have not received them yet. There is still a chance to snag a pair if you missed out on the Barneys website. I'll keep everyone informed when anything new is about to hit the store.

Went to my Local Gucci and they began marking stuff down. If you go look for stuff with a lil round sticker on it. It will be going to sale.

My Arenas order shipped so I guess it went through before it sold out. Looks like only a size 43 and 44 are left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom