Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
did the mmm h & m joints come out yet? btw, thanks for ruining those for me rfx
laugh.gif
didnt pay much attention b4hand
mean.gif
If I remember correctly, the H&M x Margiela collab drops 11/15?

Houston peps!!!

Niemans has two pair of Balenciaga's. They are the black low tops. They had a size 44 and 45 at about 5pm today. He claims they may get the red's but I highly doubt that. Niemans may get them but not the ours. They have two pair just sitting. So I doubt the buyer will send any our way.

Houston peps!!!
Niemans has two pair of Balenciaga's. They are the black low tops. They had a size 44 and 45 at about 5pm today. He claims they may get the red's but I highly doubt that. Niemans may get them but not the ours. They have two pair just sitting. So I doubt the buyer will send any our way.

LOL. Same ones I returned and tried to help NTers out with and was questioned out of this world about. Red ones will be in soon as well as a couple other colorways. Order already placed. Did you place yours?????

For my Dallas peeps, I just left Barneys Northpark and they have 20% off the entire store, but its for today only  

They had a couple Balenciaga's.  No Arenas though

A few Lanvins and MMM's

Still slow lately but here's some random pick ups from the last two weeks or so...

@rcclientele3

LOL. Same ones I returned and tried to help NTers out with and was questioned out of this world about. Red ones will be in soon as well as a couple other colorways. Order already placed. Did you place yours?????

He didn't even know what which red ones were dropping and he said Neimans would not get them until Jan. Balenciaga SA said next month. She ships them next day for free and holds the tax. I stick with her.

^^^Old color way but so dope...

Those are from 2010 I believe, someone just sold a pair on eBay

Quick lacing question about Arena's, do you guys tie it in front or behind the tongue?

I find the laces a tad too long therefore I loop it through the last ring again, any other suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom