Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New pick up. These highs are significantly shorter than my other Malibus but I think the navy suede works quite well with the black patent leather.

^Nice YSL's Frank
pimp.gif

Is there any chance that I can get a Balenciaga Arena or Christian Louboutin Rantus Orlato in a 45 or 12 anywhere? Preferably a black/ white Arena and a leopard/ cheetah Rantus..... Thanks.

can anyone point me to where I can find maison martin margiela mirror sliver sneakers?? size 41

^^^ Already released 2 years ago. We're now in the fall/winter collection and white isn't on the list.

Originally Posted by Mr 100

^^^ Already released 2 years ago. We're now in the fall/winter collection and white isn't on the list.
I think he may talking about the grey that looks white in pictures. 

You got a picture of the black pair for F/W 12? My SA keep telling me about this pair but they aint got it. YET!!!!!!!

The Gris cement pair released as well.. Long gone and no restock in sight

There is a black pair releasing but I only see the sample pic. There are 4 highs and 4 lows out at the moment.

Rogue brique(burgandy gum bottom) , green, navy with a cool sole that looks purple/navy and ecorce(spell check) which is a cool dead gray kind of color. I'll post pics of mine once I'm back in NY.

^ Thanks guys. The encore and red(is it red?)/gum is on the website for sale. Hmm that blue colorway is clean 
pimp.gif

I want to do the Navy but I know once the Blacks drop I'll never wear them again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

That's not black.. That's the blue colorway

i know. its the cobalt. i was posting what ive got so for. waitng to see what the black looks like.
thats the cobalt? The SA mentioned the color a couple months ago and i reserved a pair asap expecting something like this.....matter fact this is a balenciaga bag.  I ordered blacks as well so these blues are getting scrapped if theyre that dark.
IMG_0210.jpg

^^^ That's the cobalt pic, it's not that dark in person.. The sole is very dope too.. I'll post mine soon

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

That's not black.. That's the blue colorway

i know. its the cobalt. i was posting what ive got so for. waitng to see what the black looks like.
thats the cobalt? The SA mentioned the color a couple months ago and i reserved a pair asap expecting something like this.....matter fact this is a balenciaga bag.  I ordered blacks as well so these blues are getting scrapped if theyre that dark.
IMG_0210.jpg
Yeah if it was the blue I wold have insta-copped. 

Is $675 for worn once Balenciaga Arena in all red worth it? Plus does anyone know of when the all black pair comes out this season?

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Is $675 for worn once Balenciaga Arena in all red worth it? Plus does anyone know of when the all black pair comes out this season?

Hell yeah thats too much. They retailed for $545. I have gotten all mine tax free. 
My SA is expecting the black pair any time now. 

Haven't Black Balenciaga Arena's already released? It seems like there is a lot of hype for that color way?!?
Anyways, looking forward to seeing detailed pictures of the new releases.

PO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom