Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PO2345

^^
Where?!?

PO

It seems Saks.com has a restock of the patent leather black and white for January next year. Ysl.com stillhas a nice selection.

I need someone to sell me some Lanvins
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ The info about the Black Jaspers, White Pink Hudson's etc.

Only offered to Premier VIP Clients for the re-stock, the same clients that get invited to Fashion Shows etc.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

smh.gif
@ The info about the Black Jaspers, White Pink Hudson's etc.

Only offered to Premier VIP Clients for the re-stock, the same clients that get invited to Fashion Shows etc.

Yep.
I don't even know what one must spend to be classified VIP.
The fact that it's restocking i knew, but I didn't know it was for exclusive clients.

PO

BGL's been invited to some LV events and he has spent maybe $10k a year on LV, I don't think that he qualifies for fashion shows though. My guess is,you have to be well connected in the fashion industry to get those exclusive invitations.

getmoney- I used thecorner to pick up a pair of Rafs. It's legit if that's what you're wondering about.

not feeling the lanvin s/s 2010 line up (thank God) and after my damier elan graphite i've decided to shy away from the punchy. i better try and grab upwhats left on barneys site. that f/w 2009 line up appeals to me alot

Originally Posted by CLDRIVER

not feeling the lanvin s/s 2010 line up (thank God) and after my damier elan graphite i've decided to shy away from the punchy. i better try and grab up whats left on barneys site. that f/w 2009 line up appeals to me alot

From what I read, the Lanvin for SS10 will only have a handful of models and just a different colors.
So pretty much those trainers are all you're going to see with maybe a few more different colorways.

I love the punchy though, if I had one sneaker to wear for the rest of my life, that might just be it. Simple and very versatile.

Bigmike13, no price on the LV Brooklyn sneakers will range from $520-$540 for the canvas version and around $560-$580 for the leather version.

Great pic up on those punchys RFX45 i could do some damage with those. I can imagine alot of "Dressing Better" fits i could put together with those.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by CLDRIVER

not feeling the lanvin s/s 2010 line up (thank God) and after my damier elan graphite i've decided to shy away from the punchy. i better try and grab up whats left on barneys site. that f/w 2009 line up appeals to me alot
I love the punchy though, if I had one sneaker to wear for the rest of my life, that might just be it. Simple and very versatile.
i remember you being pissed with then other elan boot didnt come in the "geant" you thought it would

but if you gonna wear em for the rest of your life might as well get the bag to match
louis_vuitton-ss10mens10.jpg

laugh.gif
The Elan did come in Geant, its just that they used the brown and black colorway that didn't even look like the Geant Damier instead of the muchbetter brown blue Damier Geant colorway.

laugh.gif
I saw that bag too but I'll pass on that though, however, if they make a Keepall 55 in the same color then I'd be all over it.

I could wear the Punchy my whole life, especially if LV can keep releasing new colors for it, it might be the only LV sneakers I buy.
I already have 4 in rotation and I am considering the canvas version too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom