Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pick-ups, I actually like the pick and gold accents, it's not too overwhelming or overpowering.

thanks guys.
Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Those are very different. I was looking at some high top Diors the other day.
I love them, super comfortable and really nice leather. Might pick up another pair when I'm in L.A. next week.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Android Porpulsion Hi's (not bad for $219 sneakers)
ss_lvthestylist_DSC4572.jpg

0007.jpg

How do they run in size? I wear a size 7-7.5 in Nike

Damn, Gucci. Just damn. Some of those are
eek.gif
. The slip ons with the OG G-less monogram were something else. And the patent boat-shoe-sneaker-hybrids.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

thanks guys
SeaJays wrote:

Air Murphy, did you get those Dior off from thebluejeans on ebay? Nice pick up though
yessir. Super nice guy, he was really helpful with sizing and everything; I'll definitely buy from him again.

Lanvins...

Mids
PG_500156253_TH.jpg

You may think, "thats mid?" Yup because this is the hi's.
PG_500156270_TH.jpg

New brown Lanvin hi-top trainers, not bad at all.
PG_500156120_TH.jpg

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

thanks guys.

Those are very different. I was looking at some high top Diors the other day.
I love them, super comfortable and really nice leather. Might pick up another pair when I'm in L.A. next week.

Yea, they didnt feel like LV/Gucci shoes. The whole shoe was very heavy, solid feel.

And on that Gucci iPhone app you can purchase a Ronson X Gucci for $530
Its the low top one. Says it comes with special gift too.
nitro.jpg

And heres 2 more from the collection
nitro2.jpg

pimp.gif
last Lanvins.

i love lavins shoe design but what justifys the price tag...most designer shoes are built tougher or have exotic materials, what makes lavin so damnexpensive?????????????
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

so pissed I missed the Lanvins on YOOX for 250
smh.gif

they pop up every now and then. i scooped up a a pair of strapped black hi's for 250(don't know if they're the ones you're talking about). istay randomly checking their new arrivals. i heart yoox.

Originally Posted by hadegbite

i love lavins shoe design but what justifys the price tag...most designer shoes are built tougher or have exotic materials, what makes lavin so damn expensive?????????????
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Quality on Lanvins are impeccably high, even has great quality leather lining. The shoes is really made well, you can see it the first time you touch them,Gucci and Prada are nothing on how well Lanvins are made. Of course you do pay for the high end name as well but it is one shoes you can't say quality issubpar and they are actually made in Italy.... or was it France?

Anywho, I wanted the Lanvins on Yoox too, they had my size on some blue hi-tops several weeks ago. Was very close to pulling the trigger.

smh.gif
eek.gif
when was this??
like a month ago??? They had the low tops in black and the highs in Navy I believe. I was contemplating the lows and when I decided to get themthey were sold out :-/

but it sounds like I need to check more often
nerd.gif

smh.gif
eek.gif
when was this??
like a month ago??? They had the low tops in black and the highs in Navy I believe. I was contemplating the lows and when I decided to get them they were sold out :-/

but it sounds like I need to check more often
nerd.gif

$250! RFX you holding out on your NT fam? C'mon son! LOL man for that price i would have grabbed them....i reallly like the all black with the patent toe.The highs are super fresh too. It just seems like a bit much to spend $750 on Lavins...i dont know it could me made out of martian skins and i wouldnt drop$750 on them. The only shoe i could justify spending that much would be the patchwork don's ...KW LV colab limted makes sense. But hey these are Just myOpinions.

laugh.gif
Not holding out, there was only one size left when I checked and I usually posts sales here but didn't even think about NT that time.

the lanvins i picked up from yoox (299 not 250, still a steal imo)

2rf7hup.jpg

and the triplets (all courtesy of yoox)
27zwykp.jpg

pissed i didnt go ahead and grab the all patents when they were up forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom