Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got tracking on the SLP Chelsea. Shout out to @sp. I called right after he posted and they honoured it.

@blackchiney08 you're in Canada right? Did you get hit with customs on your order? I wonder what's going to happen with the new CETA agreement, will we still have to pay customs on items made in the EU?

Reactions: sp
Cop a these bad boys last weekend. Finally pulled them out today been doing nothing but breakin necks!!!:nthat::nthat::nthat:
9AEF4ABE-99B0-49D5-8ECC-35E8BAF186CC.jpeg
Nice i just copped the Gucci ghost print on yoox the Gucci Bambi's too for 250 can't wait to rock hopefully they fit. Gucci sizing is dumb. Nice shoes though. I'm looking to get the glitter gats too

Finally got tracking on the SLP Chelsea. Shout out to @sp. I called right after he posted and they honoured it.

@blackchiney08 you're in Canada right? Did you get hit with customs on your order? I wonder what's going to happen with the new CETA agreement, will we still have to pay customs on items made in the EU?

Ya I'm in Canada and I adopted shipping with pre paid duties and taxes. It's really dangerous to ship something with such a high MSRP and not pre pay the taxes/duties. They can hit you with some big fees at your door.

What was the details and what did you choose when ordering? I see you said you ordered over the phone. I checked out online.

Ya I'm in Canada and I adopted shipping with pre paid duties and taxes. It's really dangerous to ship something with such a high MSRP and not pre pay the taxes/duties. They can hit you with some big fees at your door.

What was the details and what did you choose when ordering? I see you said you ordered over the phone. I checked out online.

I ship to a US PO box, that way I only pay 13% instead of 33% when shipped. I was looking over the CETA thing and it says apparel and footwear made in the EU are "duty free immediately." Was wondering if it applied to shipping across the US border.

I agree with you. I don't know how some have the opinion that chelsea boots will "go out of style". Chelsea boots are classic boots that have been around for far longer than trends. If you don't like them...that's fair but it's not a "wave". The high popularity among a lot of people may be trendy but the boots themselves have been a part of menswear for the longest time.

jape jape I actually really did like the CP Chelseas and I did plan to use them exclusively for daily wear and casually, and reserve my black suede SLP chelseas for going out or more formal occasions. After getting the Sigaro SLPs, I really didn't feel any need to keep the CPs. I'll just wear the Sigaro SLPs casually and the black suede when I go out in the evenings or to more formal occasions.

I love my Jodhpurs but I still rock Bottega's when I know I'm going to a bbq/outside party or it's raining/snowing. I can only wear my Jodhpurs on the weekends (as with the bottega's) so I wear them while running errands, going to the movies or a restaurant.

I agree with you. I don't know how some have the opinion that chelsea boots will "go out of style". Chelsea boots are classic boots that have been around for far longer than trends. If you don't like them...that's fair but it's not a "wave". The high popularity among a lot of people may be trendy but the boots themselves have been a part of menswear for the longest time.

Although Chelsea's are a classic style, it is still a wave/trend to some. They will "go out of style" to those who follow trends

jape jape I actually really did like the CP Chelseas and I did plan to use them exclusively for daily wear and casually, and reserve my black suede SLP chelseas for going out or more formal occasions. After getting the Sigaro SLPs, I really didn't feel any need to keep the CPs. I'll just wear the Sigaro SLPs casually and the black suede when I go out in the evenings or to more formal occasions.

It's just for the simple reasoning that I explained, which is that people that are into high fashion tend to have a preference for being unique. I also agree that they are a timeless design which I also mentioned.

I have no reason to stop wearing anytime soon I was just throwing it out there. I still have 5 pairs of Iced BV chelseas and desert boots, so they will be in rotation for the long haul. They are literally my favorite boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom