Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With fashion week looming around, we are bound to see plenty new pics of Kanye's shoe.
Check out his blog, it seems that this shoe will come in pink too.

Prada just released their Chuck-look-a-like for $390:
9prez8.jpg

Only colorway I don't like is the White....what's the price tag on them anyways?

yuck. seeing other colorways/angles of those makes me reaffirm my initial suspicions that those are hideous. Urban "style" needs to just leave higherend fashion alone already. Damn Marc Jacobs for trying to exploit Kanye to coerce an entirely new demographic to LV that doesn't at all belong there justto please the coffers of Bernard Arnault.

Originally Posted by curt2121

yuck. seeing other colorways/angles of those makes me reaffirm my initial suspicions that those are hideous. Urban "style" needs to just leave higher end fashion alone already. Damn Marc Jacobs for trying to exploit Kanye to coerce an entirely new demographic to LV that doesn't at all belong there just to please the coffers of Bernard Arnault.
shut up... you always have some condescending sh-- to say. Its obvious you didn't see LV's sneaker line for the past few seasons becausea good percentage were inspired by urban brands such as Saucony, Puma and Adidas hell LV's most successful sneaker last year was a basic Chuck Taylorinspired shoe with damier print. Pharrell helped to design the Millionaires another successful product for LV so LV must be doing something right....justbecause you don't agree that certain groups shouldn't be targeted for LV doesn't mean LV thinks the same way

After looking at the red sneaker again, its not that bad, but for me the fat heel thing really ruins it for me, eveything else I could live with.

same...that piece makes it too bulky for me...of course i'll reserve final judgment until i see them for myself...def wouldnt do all red tho

laugh.gif

urban is clearly running high end. Its not vice versa. If a persons opinion is that urban style sucks then they look like a clown supporting 90% of highend,when all of the most limited and hyped up !$%% these companies have put out to generate any type of interest in their them are blatantly urban influenced

funny, but then again I'd bet those cats whining probably got chumped off by a kid in a durag once and just haven't let it go

both are Dolce and Gabana. I wear the brown ones a lot but the black high (which are made of eel) were worn only once. love both of them

i looked at the boxtag and google Dolce and Gabana Du0542 and a pic of them in another color came up. They run small i got a 10.5 (normally 9.5-10 injordans/nikes) and they fit a little tight but not too bad. dope shoes definately

Quick question guys, im buying my first pair of nevada bikes high top patent leather, I see some from a seller on ebay for a decent price, are they made invietnam?

I knew he would have something with a strap. Im not feeling those so far.
An 5th, ive only seen three models. The white (boats), reds, and now these.

^ Actually, you've seen 4. The ones from the Cons TV video are different than the red ones he wore.

Originally Posted by quik1987

^ Actually, you've seen 4. The ones from the Cons TV video are different than the red ones he wore.
wow, didn't know that! I just need clear pics of all them. It seems like they leaking tho. So maybe by next week, ill have seen all clear picsof them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom