Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackchiney08 blackchiney08 , no need to worry, it's only been a day. I got an email this morning that they changed my 2-day shipping to overnight shipping. Maybe because they didn't get my order shipped out yesterday? I'm not gonna complain. My socks shipped out this morning, so I'm guessing the boots will get shipped shortly.

Can have enough "tan" boots right?

IMG_20160821_130459.jpg
IMG_20160916_203543.jpg

Edit: Tracking shows they shipped out of the city I live in. Guess that's why they changed it to overnight. They're literally shipping from 10 minutes away.

That's a nice rug.

Both of my orders shipped today, ordered separately. I also had mine ship out from within the city. However there's no store in the origin city, it's actually a fulfillment center of some kind (Whittier, California) which is a bit confusing but nonetheless, i'll have them friday. I can't believe how inexpensive these were @ 260$. I'll be giving a pair to my brother.

That's a nice rug.

Both of my orders shipped today, ordered separately. I also had mine ship out from within the city. However there's no store in the origin city, it's actually a fulfillment center of some kind (Whittier, California) which is a bit confusing but nonetheless, i'll have them friday. I can't believe how inexpensive these were @ 260$. I'll be giving a pair to my brother.

The deal was definitely insane dude. I effed up though because I didn't buy the two socks or any other two items. Obviously I would have loved to save the extra 15% and get 40$ off, but with not knowing how much stock there was and if it was phantom stock or not, I just added to cart and checked out super fast. I actually was in the process of checking out the last time the deal was posted and was cart jacked and the live chat girl told me my size literally just sold out. I didn't want to risk it this time. I paid $300 because I bought the one pair of boots and got 25% off. When @nekonitty explained the deal more and that if you added two cheap sale items, then you would get 35% off rather than 25%. I'm not going to complain though about $40 because I still got a crazy deal and can now add a sigaro pair of SLP chelseas to the rotation.

I have a brand new pair of grey CP chelseas that I'm most definitely going to sell now.

I wish everyone luck now that every person who ordered has their orders filled. Clearly it seems like NM is clearing out full stock of these chelseas.

If your order is in process you are good. They are determining the stock location they'll be picking from

The deal was definitely insane dude. I effed up though because I didn't buy the two socks or any other two items. Obviously I would have loved to save the extra 15% and get 40$ off, but with not knowing how much stock there was and if it was phantom stock or not, I just added to cart and checked out super fast. I actually was in the process of checking out the last time the deal was posted and was cart jacked and the live chat girl told me my size literally just sold out. I didn't want to risk it this time. I paid $300 because I bought the one pair of boots and got 25% off. When @nekonitty explained the deal more and that if you added two cheap sale items, then you would get 35% off rather than 25%. I'm not going to complain though about $40 because I still got a crazy deal and can now add a sigaro pair of SLP chelseas to the rotation.

I have a brand new pair of grey CP chelseas that I'm most definitely going to sell now.

I wish everyone luck now that every person who ordered has their orders filled. Clearly it seems like NM is clearing out full stock of these chelseas.

If your order is in process you are good. They are determining the stock location they'll be picking from

At this point, I'd say to just be really happy that you got a pair that was shipped out. An $895 boot for 300$ is crazy in itself.

Do you work for Neiman or are you just assuming?

At this point, I'd say to just be really happy that you got a pair that was shipped out. An $895 boot for 300$ is crazy in itself.

Do you work for Neiman or are you just assuming?

FYI, for anyone who took a L on release day for the Flyknit Trainers, prices are dropping like crazy. i think the lowest i saw on kijiji was $250 OBO. I know they're supposed to re release later this month but for those who don't want to wait or go through the hassle of securing a pair this is a pretty good option

I'm not mad about paying $300 in the slightest. I was just kicking myself because there seemed to be a lot of stock even after with a lot in here ordering and getting the 35% off after adding two other cheap items.

It says my pair is coming from Whittier, California as well but kind of weirdly, it says it's destination is Fort Worth, Texas. The other pairs of SLP chelseas I bought from Neiman...they usually go from the original destination to Chicago, then to me in Toronto. Chicago is the hub before they send out orders internationally. Strange but I'm not going to think anything of it.

$300, $260, $280 it's still a deal. $20-30 ain't ****... u just end up paying that extra in the extra items you added. See everyone ate

Question to all who ordered or have SLP. Since these fit so no narrow have any of you had your jeans tapered to have them not draping over the top? I put em on and my denim drapes over big time smh

thanks fellas im a 36 38 any denim recommendations? I think im just gonna get some jeans tapered but open to suggestions if any are willing to share

thanks in advance

Oh yeah if y'all did free shipping it's fed ex smart post. **** is dumb. I got my shoes a day later it came to my city it had to be transferred to usps

thanks fellas im a 36 38 any denim recommendations? I think im just gonna get some jeans tapered but open to suggestions if any are willing to share

thanks in advance

Get some nudie jeans from yoox usually you can find a pair on there for $30-60

appreciate it but im not interested in the cropped jodhs.
regular jodhs are too perfect to me.

still got my eye on the leather burgandy ones and now these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom