Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any recommendations for how to lace these? Had them for a few months but finally rocking them on Monday for my graduation.

I prefer the one on the left (right foot)

Def the left
totally agree the left was the stock lacing, but the thing was they laced it using essentially 1 string on the lace. so when you lace it all the way up it looks great, but you have one really long lace to tuck inside the shoe and hurts my foot if i wear them that way. not sure anyway to fix that part of the lacing.

totally agree the left was the stock lacing, but the thing was they laced it using essentially 1 string on the lace. so when you lace it all the way up it looks great, but you have one really long lace to tuck inside the shoe and hurts my foot if i wear them that way. not sure anyway to fix that part of the lacing.
My SLPs came laced like that...pretty common i guess.. the trick is (for me) to pull the long lace from the first eyelet... then adjust the laces up from there to fit your foot... the longer lace will shorten naturally and the other (Shorter lace) will lengthen with the slack....

kinda hard to explain.. just give it a try...start from the first eyelet tho

Call your local SLP outlets if you want royal SL/10s. They have received shipments, price is 269.

Thanks for this plug again. Scooped up one pair of royals and a pair of yellow/blacks sl10s which I didn't need but at $269 no way I could pass up lol

Call around guys

man..... thats a terrific deal, i might bite the bullet and cop a pair
laugh.gif
 or they all gone by now?

Last edited:
must resist. i have gold ones that i still haven't worn. 
mean.gif

anybody going on summer vacation? 

i need some recommendations going to the caribbean.

i need one pair that will pretty much be acceptable everywhere not on the beach. 

don't know what it's like out there. 

Def the left

Tie like normal.

Which outlet have the royals. I called all three outlets and only in stock were yellow, brown suede, and black silver sl36, and black crocodile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom