Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't they make a version with the tiger on the front with this amount of fur. I would've given them my money.

Last edited:
^ Wore my raw hem Rag & Bone denim with my horsebit slippers (no fur) last night. They do need to be super tapered and have a small leg opening to work though (unless you go cropped).

And I must say, after wearing my Aces and slippers for the first time these past couple of days, god damn is Gucci footwear uncomfortable. Aces have to be, without a doubt, the most uncomfortable sneakers I've ever worn :smh:

^ Wore my raw hem Rag & Bone denim with my horsebit slippers (no fur) last night. They do need to be super tapered and have a small leg opening to work though (unless you go cropped).

And I must say, after wearing my Aces and slippers for the first time these past couple of days, god damn is Gucci footwear uncomfortable. Aces have to be, without a doubt, the most uncomfortable sneakers I've ever worn :smh:

Worse than slp skates? I love the skates but they are hard as hell

^ As bad if not worse. I do find leather skates are infinitely more comfortable than canvas. My red canvas babycats were awful.

I'm almost positive it was just the Hedi 30 Chelsea boot although I was confused as to why it was called Eddie too. I can share an update because I ordered a pair but it probably won't come for another week or two weeks (Canada life).
LMFAO wat the **** is an Eddie boot... Y'all gonna get some boots designed by Hedi's cousin Eddie that fall apart in two wears.

Last edited:
Thanks Kev. Might have to give those a try.

I wish they had them with the classic construction back. The Brixton fold-down heel is really soft, but I'm not sure if it's as long-lasting.

@Kevineg6
Looking like the foreign exchange students in my university

I don't know if you mean that in a negative way but I can definitely see that. Kev has so many looks though that he can pull this off too. The preppy formal look is what I struggle with the most. Mainly because I wear dress clothes for work and I don't like wearing anything formal on my time off.

Last edited:
lmfao that hoodie fit truly is awful though.

can't tell someone its easy to incorporate then post up a trash outfit.

I don't know if you mean that in a negative way but I can definitely see that. Kev has so many looks though that he can pull this off too. The preppy formal look is what I struggle with the most. Mainly because I wear dress clothes for work and I don't like wearing anything formal on my time off.
My bad if I came off taking shots. Them foreign exchange students are always fresh and Kevs fits are what I see them wearing.

cats looked at you crazy as hell....you was first, i will admit...now the whole thread seems to want a pair....lol
Trendsetter [emoji]128521[/emoji]
Just like all these celebrities rocking that Louis shirt I copped just a few days after.........

Trendsetter [emoji]128521[/emoji]
Just like all these celebrities rocking that Louis shirt I copped just a few days after.........
ima give you credit on having vision sir....im out the box with a lot of my choices as well

Yea I just buy what I like, all that other stuff I'm good on. Just like those Chelsea boots in this thread, not my thing and probably run way too narrow for my feet anyways

Yea I just buy what I like, all that other stuff I'm good on. Just like those Chelsea boots in this thread, not my thing and probably run way too narrow for my feet anyways
same..i buy what i like but have gotten into trying some of everything to see what i can pull off...i was surprised to see how much stuff i fronted on til i put it on.

lmfao that hoodie fit truly is awful though.

can't tell someone its easy to incorporate then post up a trash outfit.

My bad for not getting a professional photographer and taking posed shots like you do. Just something I tossed on. I plan on wearing them casually and that's all I was showing. Not into taking poses and hiring pics with hats tipping and all....

cats looked at you crazy as hell....you was first, i will admit...now the whole thread seems to want a pair....lol
Thats my whole thing wit this thread lol. Internet tough guys call dudes out and act like they opinion is all that matters then do a 180 and ride the same d they was hatin on but thats none of my business.

When the fur loafers was first posted...every cringe face was used then people now sayin how they want a pair and the only downside is the fur gettin dirty. LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom