Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP :smh:

To be honest, I don't mind them either. I just think they're lazy AF and I'm not terribly thrilled to see SLP trend towards slapping their name/logos all over their clothing. Apparently they have some denim coming out that has the YSL logo on the back pocket. I cringe at the thought.

It's hilarious when some of you bash people based on what they purchase in here but make comments about buying other hideous things lmao

That Saint Laurent branding is coming out on majority of their permanent items.

I saw a photo of a black denim jacket with that same "Saint Laurent" logo on the back right shoulder in red embroidery, i found it really nice. There's also the same on a black teddy/bomber (not the model with the shoulder panels). My friend who works at NM was showing them to me.

That denim jacket was fire IMO, but I already have the regular washed black SLP denim jacket so I won't be buying.

You really have to be a slave to SLP to keep buying at this point, majority of their clientele already own the classic pieces but aren't willing to shell out thousands more for some embroidery, unless it's the gucci version of course.

Last edited:
You really have to be a slave to SLP to keep buying at this point, majority of their clientele already own the classic pieces but aren't willing to shell out thousands more for some embroidery, unless it's the gucci version of course.

As long as they keep releasing permanent collection pieces, people will still be buying (myself included). Not to mention their SS17 footwear collection is supposed to be very strong (yes, I understand the irony of that statement given the sneakers I posted on the last page :lol:).

Second pair in from business fashion Royal lows.

My old Royal highs that are half a size too big 40.5 I'll post pics up when I get the new pair in.

[emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] What price point do you guys think I should put them up at on the bay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom