Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the all white with black sole and laces balenciagas. Any help?

Quote:

damb with is going on in here today.
No idea why those with negativity had to spread that in here. Honestly came on to make a post and help some of those that may not have had the inclination to check places like that who could maybe get a come up deal. I have a variety of SLP shoes (boots and sneakers) so believe me, I can afford to drop 50 on a pair of semi loud SL10s (which is funny because there have been countless posts of cheetah printed fringes. Those Gucci slip ons with the fur, and Margielas only a mother can love but I respect other people's choice because it's theirs).  It's squashed but I appreciate the members in here (which is clearly the majority) who are actually helpful and offer proper advice. The elitism and status some feel they have by buying an expensive pair of overpriced sneakers or glitter covered boots gives them the right to make backhanded comments I guess.

Them joints fire, I seen Dolph with em in back when he did that photoshoot. They clean. I wish I had em for $50 ... Boys hating

Quote:

No idea why those with negativity had to spread that in here. Honestly came on to make a post and help some of those that may not have had the inclination to check places like that who could maybe get a come up deal. I have a variety of SLP shoes (boots and sneakers) so believe me, I can afford to drop 50 on a pair of semi loud SL10s (which is funny because there have been countless posts of cheetah printed fringes. Those Gucci slip ons with the fur, and Margielas only a mother can love but I respect other people's choice because it's theirs).  It's squashed but I appreciate the members in here (which is clearly the majority) who are actually helpful and offer proper advice. The elitism and status some feel they have by buying an expensive pair of overpriced sneakers or glitter covered boots gives them the right to make backhanded comments I guess.

You're right, I don't feel elitist, but I did have a negative opinion. I still stick by it, and my thoughts were that you could resell those and get something you actually like, but if you do like them more power to you. Everyone likes saving money, and feeling good because you spent more is just downright stupid, but my thoughts were more ' if you aren't into them, and just bought cause they were cheap, might as well turn them into something you truly want '.

I have lots of friends who are total bargain bin shoppers. Like go to swap meets and buy stuff. They think they're saving money cause they're buying things cheap but at the end of the day they're just buying stuff that they never really needed or wanted, thus wasting money.

That's all, nothin against you or saving money tho, to be against saving money is just silly.

oh please man, quit with the alpha male wannabe ********. no one is fooled.
Your in your bag about someone else's purchase. How is not caring being an alpha male ? Just leave it alone cause your arguing just to argue at this point.

Last edited:
You're right, I don't feel elitist, but I did have a negative opinion. I still stick by it, and my thoughts were that you could resell those and get something you actually like, but if you do like them more power to you. Everyone likes saving money, and feeling good because you spent more is just downright stupid, but my thoughts were more ' if you aren't into them, and just bought cause they were cheap, might as well turn them into something you truly want '.

I have lots of friends who are total bargain bin shoppers. Like go to swap meets and buy stuff. They think they're saving money cause they're buying things cheap but at the end of the day they're just buying stuff that they never really needed or wanted, thus wasting money.

That's all, nothin against you or saving money tho, to be against saving money is just silly.
It's cool it's all good. I just never said once that I didn't like them or bought just because they were that cheap. I posted the find, then some chimed in that THEY found them  unpleasing and ugly. I only raised the point that the cost was so low that I don't think it mattered. I also think you should buy what you truly want but I was more offended by comments from like Flyknitboy. I buy what I like and I buy for the low. All it comes across as is sheer jealousy and whining that you couldn't get the deal yourself. This guy even PMed me in the past asking me about which location I've got things, but yet I "only post trash I find in there". OK...

It's cool it's all good. I just never said once that I didn't like them or bought just because they were that cheap. I posted the find, then some chimed in that THEY found them  unpleasing and ugly. I only raised the point that the cost was so low that I don't think it mattered. I also think you should buy what you truly want but I was more offended by comments from like Flyknitboy. I buy what I like and I buy for the low. All it comes across as is sheer jealousy and whining that you couldn't get the deal yourself. This guy even PMed me in the past asking me about which location I've got things, but yet I "only post trash I find in there". OK...
Pay them no mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom