Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have info on this Gucci model name/year

Damn I remember these and the tan ones being on sale something serious on bluefly and etc

@Andy Mao I bought the size 39 and 40 from Saks. My size 40 sl10h were always slightly big so well see how the boots compare to the sneakers.My perfect fit is 39 in CP. Will report back how they fit once I receive them. I picked next business day shipping so should have them Friday.

@GlennVagmire I hear you man! I am actually without a pair of boots and heading to upstate NY tomorrow where it's been snowing. I'm justifying this luxury purchase with the BF sale and the fact I really need a pair of boots
roll.gif
Been wanting these boots since fall started though I'm glad I could cop for $670
pimp.gif

[@=/u/130527/Andy-Mao]@Andy Mao[/@] I bought the size 39 and 40 from Saks. My size 40 sl10h were always slightly big so well see how the boots compare to the sneakers.My perfect fit is 39 in CP. Will report back how they fit once I receive them. I picked next business day shipping so should have them Friday.

[@=/u/170366/GlennVagmire]@GlennVagmire[/@] I hear you man! I am actually without a pair of boots and heading to upstate NY tomorrow where it's been snowing. I'm justifying this luxury purchase with the BF sale and the fact I really need a pair of boots :rofl: Been wanting these boots since fall started though I'm glad I could cop for $670 :pimp:

[thread="4540"]Likewise man. mine will be arriving Friday so i'll check in you as well. Where did you pick yours up from for $670? You picked up the black or brown pair?[/thread]

Brown pair at Saks.

Why ssense got 2 different common projects Chelsea boots in sand color for 2 different prices? I'm debating pulling the trigger on a pair in hopes they're more comfortable than my SLP Chelsea's. It says they have free returns in the US. Might cop a 43 and 44.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom