Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

40% off MM private sale. I've seen better though.

I slowed up on margiela gats but this sale pretty good. I won't be buying anything though
me too especially when yoox be having gats for under $200. I'm lookin for futures under 450 or CLs for cheap this sale season. Let me know if y'all run to in a size 39 for that deal

Called customer service and they ddnt even know why my order was cancelled, they were no help just told me to replace another order. I think it was because I used PayPal pay after delivery service and I don't think their site supposed to offer that. Just a theory I could be wrong

I have two pairs of Tom Ford Orford sneakers & they run TTS. Not sure about the Russell's. I tried them on a couple years ago, but can't recall the fit.

cheaper alternative by barneys . i actually might cop these . I'm not that invested in chelsea boots to cop cp bv or slp and i like how low the heal is .

Quote:
Guys im looking for sizing advice on Brioni and Tom Ford shoes how do these run?
I have 4 pairs of Tom Ford shoes. Two of the Russel sneakers in calf leather and a pair of chelsea boots and double monk dress shoes. Keep in mind that some Tom Ford shoes are marked in Euro sizing (I don't know how many so I can't confirm if it's all pairs). A friend of mine also noticed that some shoes were marked with T or TT that apparently signify the width. The double monk dress shoes are listed as a size 8, but are truly a US 9. I would say the chelsea boots and russel sneakers fit TTS.

I have two pairs of Tom Ford Orford sneakers & they run TTS. Not sure about the Russell's. I tried them on a couple years ago, but can't recall the fit.

Yea im looking sizing on formal shoes tho, I see the tom fords have a T after the size and the brionis usually have US/UK size marked on them.

Quote:

I have 4 pairs of Tom Ford shoes. Two of the Russel sneakers in calf leather and a pair of chelsea boots and double monk dress shoes. Keep in mind that some Tom Ford shoes are marked in Euro sizing (I don't know how many so I can't confirm if it's all pairs). A friend of mine also noticed that some shoes were marked with T or TT that apparently signify the width. The double monk dress shoes are listed as a size 8, but are truly a US 9. I would say the chelsea boots and russel sneakers fit TTS.

So would TF be in line with Gucci for example or bigger fit like Prada? (formal shoes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom