Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of these aerosol sprays would probably be easier to apply than the nozzle spray:

Tarrago nano protector
Kiwi suede protector
Meltonian water & stain protector

these are my two go-to-sprays...i always keep them handy and refill from amazon whenever they go out.
and for non leather materials like canvas, mesh, or primeknit i would recommend scotchguard fabric and upholstery protector.

SofSole waterproofer is what I use. Cheap and very effective. Like going to a club and shoes staying prestine effective.

I'm partial to the 40mm heel on my harness boots and the fringed Hedi 40s, but I think for everyday wear the 30mm heel of these jodhpurs might be more practical.

Anyone else find CP's to be uncomfortable? I sized down correctly in both pairs, seem to be a good fit but not the easiest to walk in. Also, I do have a narrow foot.

I'm speaking on Achilles lows. Can't yet speak to the boots.

Feel like Pillows to me in a 44 or 45

Is the consensus here, not to use ebay to sell high-end shoes? What sites do you use to sell if not ebay?

Last edited:
Is the consensus here, not to use ebay to sell high-end shoes? What sites do you use to sell if not ebay?

What's wrong with eBay? I think you should post on both.

Just price it higher than the amount you'd like to get, get some cats to offer, do the deal off ebay for the amount you want (or continue through ebay for the rape price to subsidize seller fees)

Last edited:

These just dropped overseas and should be online next week. I guess the FW16 stuff will start showing up soon.

Another SS17 look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom