Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think I could go a half size down in Margiela future? I'm usually a true 11 in Jordan's but can go half down in those, I'm a 43 in SL 10/H & balenciagas

Do you guys think I could go a half size down in Margiela future? I'm usually a true 11 in Jordan's but can go half down in those, I'm a 43 in SL 10/H & balenciagas

i did on one pair and it was a very close call, but i decided to keep them as them were not as tight as i thought they would be. they were those statue of liberty margiela futures. i was waiting forever on a ssense sale and when they finally went, i decided to take my chances. it did work out in the end.

Last edited:
If im a 11 in runners and a 44 in Margiela Gats. What sz would i be in Common Projects. According to the sz guide they reccomend going on full sz down which would be a 43 or us 10. Im skeptical on going a whole sz down

If im a 11 in runners and a 44 in Margiela Gats. What sz would i be in Common Projects. According to the sz guide they reccomend going on full sz down which would be a 43 or us 10. Im skeptical on going a whole sz down

Depends on your foot but I don't recommend going a size down.

I wear a 12/45 and ordered a 44 to try on a pair I wanted that was sold out in my size and it was too small. I think if you wear a half size you can go down .5 but a full size should stay TTS.

been debating on a pair of the runners are they comfy? and do you own the first runners or the 2nd edition or whatever with the thinner collar
i own the all whites that just came out this year and they are very comfortable. 

feel great

i would definitely recommend them.

now if someone can point me in the direction of the rick owens tech runners 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I just got the olive green Rick Owens runners in and they look terrible on my feet, I went a half size down but they feel like I could go another size down.....I'm sending them back

i own the all whites that just came out this year and they are very comfortable. 
feel great

i would definitely recommend them.

now if someone can point me in the direction of the rick owens tech runners :nerd:
how do they fit?....and yeah tge tech runners seem to have disappeared

@kevineg6 do you know if the margiela private sale is still on?

you were nice enought to post the code before but i cant find it anywhere in forum

I have the first two, a little to busy on the third, but hopefully people bought using the sales price I posted.

Don't get me wrong. The black/white are the best but the purple is really nice And can be had at a nice discount. I feel like it gets no love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom