Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
all horrendous IMO...

side note- caught a warning for posting my observation 
wink.gif

Last edited:
you not getting what I'm saying. your price point justification doesn't make sense because we not paying retail or rape for the shoes you paralleled.

due to inevitable/immediate sell out in the FOG kicks, they are DEF written off in my book. there's no way I'm justifying that much on some kicks.

When it comes to dropping over a grand on one pair they better be really special or limited in my book. I don't get how people get hyped on these and pass on some Balmain highs for 500-600$

@Collegium - any one item more limited than another that you are going to release spring/summer? Those wheat suede lows really have my attention and saw sold out on website but glad to see you're bringing them back. Don't want to miss out on grabbing a pair or if this is a colorway you plan to always keep stocked as much as possible.

Really digging the brand so far.

Last edited:
@Collegium - any one item more limited than another that you are going to release spring/summer? Those wheat suede lows really have my attention and saw sold out on website but glad to see you're bringing them back. Don't want to miss out on grabbing a pair or if this is a colorway you plan to always keep stocked as much as possible.

Really digging the brand so far.
Vegetable Tan as well as the second Wheat are only limited to 75 Pieces.   The Vegetable tan is very thin already, due to my wholesale orders.  The wheat may not be done again, more than likely no.  That specific piece will drop sometime in March.   The materials were quite costly on my end for both renditions.  

Thank you for the love, we will continue to bring the best we can to the table!

-Nick 

Vegetable Tan as well as the second Wheat are only limited to 75 Pieces.   The Vegetable tan is very thin already, due to my wholesale orders.  The wheat may not be done again, more than likely no.  That specific piece will drop sometime in March.   The materials were quite costly on my end for both renditions.  

Thank you for the love, we will continue to bring the best we can to the table!

-Nick 

Def supporting

Price point is lower than CPs I think also?

My boy sent me this today, he been in the ROs game for a whillllllllle. Srs collection. He also my Yeezy connect.

These look good i would throw 1k at em if I had it laying around lol
Complete garbage. Look like a knock off of the b50 and raf vandal with a hideous platform heel going on and lol at the price for that trash.

Last edited:
^why are you being so defensive?

they are just stating their opinions like everyone else

Lmao you don't know me on NT

Furthest thing from defensive half Srs/half troll

Example.......if I say Supreme sucks, thats just my opinion.

If I don't like the shoes I can say, "nah those aren't for me"

I won't call his shoes garbage, if I say Arenas are done that's just opinion to me, to say Arenas suck would be dumb but even so it's all just that, opinion.

Makes me laugh when people are so uncomfortable with platform men's sneakers but they wear skinny denim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom