Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even gonna front, would probably cop a pair if I had the outfit to match. Tech fleece or joggers wouldn't look good with em at all

lol

alp you're funny. Do you even wear/own jeans? Lol

Last edited:
lol

alp you're funny. Do you even wear/own jeans? Lol
i own them man. After I graduated hs I had some bad personak things go on and I put on a ton of weight and can't fit up no more (all went to my hips) :smh:

Last edited:
ummmmmmmmmmmm i don't even talk to you.
no need to act like a child here man, you obviously just quoted and replied to me. I really hurt you that much not forgiving you after you flaked on me? Just man up and move on, it's getting ridiculous. Ain't nobody got time for that

i own them man. After I graduated hs I had some bad personak things go on and I put on a ton of weight and can't fit up no more (all went to my hips) :smh:

I'm not making fun, we all go through personal things, if you want change as far as that you can do it believe me. Unless you have some underlying condition and even still in 2015 there are so many things to help us.

I'm not making fun, we all go through personal things, if you want change as far as that you can do it believe me. Unless you have some underlying condition and even still in 2015 there are so many things to help us.
nah no underlying conditions, just have a big appetite. As soon as I get that under control and stop drinking that damn coca cola the weight melts off me like butter.

no need to act like a child here man, you obviously just quoted and replied to me. I really hurt you that much not forgiving you after you flaked on me? Just man up and move on, it's getting ridiculous. Ain't nobody got time for that
i didn't quote you. you're delusional.

and i flaked on you on purpose reseller.

and me asking for forgiveness was sarcasm.

lmao hurt you. worry about your health not my replies homey.

who called you a bum????

dude reading words that aint there 

Un-DS'd my SEF cropped jodhpurs today. Uncomfortable as f*ck and the heel tab thing is ******edly big. Had a couple of people stop me in the street to ask where I got them. "Uhh.. Some dude on the internet makes them."

42 in CPs, 42.5 in the SEFs. Cheap enough that the value is there, but I vastly prefer any of my SLP boots.

I wear my Wyatts every day. Literally. Except today. Nothing else compares IMO. Literally the perfect boot. Need the python joints and the new black suede and I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom