Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on them to arrive, but I'm pretty positive they are legit.
Damn. I'm in Cali and it's taking forever I'm gonna email them now. It hasn't even arrived in the states according to tracking.

AFTER ORDERING DID THEY ASK YOU TO DO A VERIFIED BY VISA (AUTHENTICATION REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE) IDK IF YOU USED VISA

I apologise, I failed to see your previous question, sorry, I have never heard of or used that site that you mentioned, I ordered the Gat's off of the official main MMM site e-boutique, I got some more pairs that I am going to pick up in person at a flagship store also, I will share pics once I collect, i hope this helps you. Or if you was referring to the Balmain denim, it was purchased in store, in person at a Balmain boutique in the city.

is there more sizes? like 44.5

I apologise, I failed to see your previous question, sorry, I have never heard of or used that site that you mentioned, I ordered the Gat's off of the official main MMM site e-boutique, I got some more pairs that I am going to pick up in person at a flagship store also, I will share pics once I collect, i hope this helps you. Or if you was referring to the Balmain denim, it was purchased in store, in person at a Balmain boutique in the city.

alsoo im usually a 45 (12)
but if i get a 44.5 i should be good?

Anyone own or seen the MMM clinic suede high tops? Kind of like the off white color but I never seen them on foot

Last edited:
What's good NT. I have a quick question. Naturally I'm a U.S. 13 in whatever I wear.

About to pick up a pair of YSL SL/10H and was wondering how they fit? Could I get away with a 12.5.

Anyone experience this? I wore these for the 3rd time last night and I always inspect my shoes usually to see if there's any cleaning to do on them and noticed this. The logo...isn't loose though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom