Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

@RFX45  @Andy Mao  Don't take everything I say literally. I actually have my Geobaskets on right now with just a tee shirt.  More spring summer if you ask me.
Damn, just Geobaskets and a shirt? Bruh saw the RO with the **** out style and had to try it himself.
laugh.gif

I just wasn't feeling the metal eyelets any more and the marks they were leaving behind were starting to get bad. I wore those a lot and with the offers I'm getting for them now it looks like after I sell them I'll have got my moneys worth.

Want something that will look better beat up and with age. Arenas are better when fresh IMO.

Keep an eye out on TB. I ordered my 39 from them for ~300 shipped. I def wear them way more than my other kicks since i got them

Grabbed some low top white Balenciaga's cotes today for $212 at a local neimans sale

Last edited:
Repped. :pimp: nice shot

Man, If they ever re-release the pleated lows, I will buy every c/w mark my words.

Last edited:
I still get so mad that I missed out on those black pleateds on matchesfashion, could've had them for $400 with a code a NT'er posted but sold out as I was entering my info :smh:

That is a niiccee price.. Wish they would put some mesh material on the inside so you can wear them in the summer without your feet sweating to death.  Valentino does a mesh interior on the rock runner and it helps a lot.

These arrived today from grailed. Stitchings on the straps look a bit off and looks like a donkey was scraping its teeth on the shoe. I bought the ones from barney's but returned them when i found these. Authentic?

Grailed ones : 

Barneys  :

Last edited:
^^^^ I highly doubt they are making knock offs of those. However, it might have been tried on many times hence the crease by the heel.

The SLP Wyatt fakes are way off. I think you would immediately know. They aren't that good for you to be fooled.

Is the pair you got worn? That may be it. Why not just stick with the new pair?

I still get so mad that I missed out on those black pleateds on matchesfashion, could've had them for $400 with a code a NT'er posted but sold out as I was entering my info :smh:

Yup, I post that link, it was the good old days when Matches have cheaper price than other online site, not anymore. Pleated back then wasn't as popular and they even go on sale. I bought a pair back then myself.

The SLP Wyatt fakes are way off. I think you would immediately know. They aren't that good for you to be fooled.

Is the pair you got worn? That may be it. Why not just stick with the new pair?
I don't think so. It was marked as new. New pair from barneys was 1440 after tax and the one on grailed was 800, so I decided to save myself some money. The pair is from ssense so I think the guy bought it during the sale when it dropped down to around 700. Upon closer inspection im beginning to think they are authentic. When i don't buy things from a retailer/trusted seller i get paranoid lol 
frown.gif
. Also i think the newer wyatts have stitching all around on sole and the older ones have five dots towards the front of the sole and then stitching around that stops about 1 inch from the heel.

Last edited:
These arrived today from grailed. Stitchings on the straps look a bit off and looks like a donkey was scraping its teeth on the shoe. I bought the ones from barney's but returned them when i found these. Authentic?

Grailed ones : 

Barneys  :

Don't worry 2ndamandment, They look legit and definitely not worn, the quality or the AW14 is not even close to AW13, I post comparison pictures here before and you can definitely see the material and quality are way better on the AW13 pair. I think you got them for a good price though, still a good pick up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom