Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
unds

Repped :pimp: be careful in the winter weather Alp

@2potroast3

Yes, those black marbled pair is a SS15 men's release. Here's the white version that have hit some stores. Nordstrom in Seattle and Miami will receive them soon:

Both the white and black versions are also being released in low tops.

a personal shopper hit me with a quote on these today 430 in british pound

should i wait?

Can anyone tell me where I could find the Balenciaga Pleateds for sale? I either want black or grey...I'm a 43 in the Margiela replicas and a 41 in SLP SL/10s. Hoping the pleateds are comfortable. They look like they would be.

SLP hi's to the courtside Clippers game last night (they call it courtside but it's not on the wood, a row behind it). And I swear, every women in our row were getting wet over Korver. :lol: They were just waiting until he got close enough to get some pics.

28i9tzs.jpg

2ic3btf.jpg

Last edited:
You check out the CL store? 8)
yea, they had white multi spikes but only size 14 left and black too. A few other things on sale but mostly really big sizes. they had some nice spiked boots but they still came out to $1700 on sale. I went up the block to jeffreys and they had these balenciagas for $350 after tax.

Was really feeling em but decided to cop pusha t adidas instead

Hey Guys,

If i wear a sz 11.5 In Jordan 1s and a 43/44 in Balenciaga Arenas what size do you guys recommend on these 44 or 44.5?

yea, they had white multi spikes but only size 14 left and black too. A few other things on sale but mostly really big sizes. they had some nice spiked boots but they still came out to $1700 on sale. I went up the block to jeffreys and they had these balenciagas for $350 after tax.

Was really feeling em but decided to cop pusha t adidas instead

I never liked them balenciagas in online pictures, but that on foot shot made them look :pimp: I'm interested to see an on foot of the push when you get time.

I never liked them balenciagas in online pictures, but that on foot shot made them look :pimp: I'm interested to see an on foot of the push when you get time.
yea they impressed me in person, very nice. I doubt I will wear the pushas anytime soon cuz of the weather, just got crazy. But I might take an on foot real quick for nt.

yea they impressed me in person, very nice. I doubt I will wear the pushas anytime soon cuz of the weather, just got crazy. But I might take an on foot real quick for nt.
i picked up pusha's on release date... those joints are fire!!!

did they sell out?  i would  like to have  a 2nd pair... also got me looking forward to kayne's pair now... 
Yea they did, I caught the last two. Size 13 (big but I can make it work) and 7.5. If you're a 7.5 Lmk, I'll look out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom