Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barneys got these in 9 and 10 for $520 [COLOR=#red]$309[/COLOR]

http://www.barneys.com/on/demandwar.../Product-Show?pid=503425459&cgid=men&index=33

These finally came in. Good quality leather. I would never pay more than what I paid though. Certainly not worth the retail price for what they are.

Hey guys,

I wear a 8.5-9 in NIKES/JORDANS, does 8UK/9US LANVIN fit? or do they fit a lot bigger than true to size?

Only high end sneakers that aren't ugly as hell are the Balencigias Arenas, but I have been wanting to grab a pair of lace up black dress shoes. Prada has some really nice ones, any other suggestions?

Only high end sneakers that aren't ugly as hell are the Balencigias Arenas, but I have been wanting to grab a pair of lace up black dress shoes. Prada has some really nice ones, any other suggestions?

get out

srs not srs

Last edited:
When do you guys generally wear your high end sneakers? On a daily bases or when you're going somewhere important? I just got myself two pairs of MMM futures. Not sure if I should wear them casually or just once in a while.
These finally came in. Good quality leather. I would never pay more than what I paid though. Certainly not worth the retail price for what they are.

Yeah I agree, I copped the last one they had in stock from Next, glad I caught them for that price. To think that I had contemplated paying retrial for them several times. But I knew they'd be on sale towards the end of the season.

Unless a sneaker is really limited or I want them that bad, I usually don't pay retail. I only wear my sneakers on weekends and by the time they go on sale I only have about 2-3 wears on them. I should really be looking more at dress shoes because that's what I'm in all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom