Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

The Gucci back packs seem to always be in store and available but they are $850.
yeah i noticed online. i dont have an outlet nearby to check the price and the nearest gucci store to me is in LA and is like 1hr15min drive

Wat shud I kno abt coppin a LV belt off sum1? Wat are the signs that raise the caution tape? I herd that the fugazi ones dese days are impeccable

Can anyone tell me how gucci t-shirts run? I want to buy some online but am not sure what size to get, i'm normally a medium or a large in certain shirts so what size should i get in gucci? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Saw that new LV Damier jacket that Fab was wearing. It's nice. It also comes in the Damier Graphite. It's kind like wind breaker, but lined so it's heavier. It also has a hood that you can conceal at the top with a zipper and has alot of pockets.
It costs 1930.00.

Originally Posted by spottiswood

It also comes in the Damier Graphite. 
Now that could be a problem if executed right.
pimp.gif

Went to LV in RD today looking to spend the $50 gift card and was highly disappointed.
Nothing interesting that was new in the shoes or clothes department.

some nice @$+ in here and some of the flashiest, gaudiest, most flamboyant how-did-you-walk-outside today also in here.

aside from that, i have nothing to contribute, carry on

Originally Posted by RFX45

Went to LV in RD today looking to spend the $50 gift card and was highly disappointed.
Nothing interesting that was new in the shoes or clothes department.

ive seen all the upcoming items as well and its safe to say there is no need for me to go to LV for a while. Very uninspired designs, i believe i only saw 1 new design in shoes and everything else will just be different colorways of old stuff. I didnt see any new Kanye or other Celeb designer inspired items either.

Yeah that damier graphite jacket that fab had on is nice!
pimp.gif

Need to get one of those but my LV store is all sold out already, went crazy fast

Think im about to order that damier jacket as well, thinking about black. Do you know how the size runs, I'm usually an XL for my cardigans, etc. but I think for this jacket it comes in chest sizes and my SA said about 52 or 54 would fit XL, any suggestions? Thinking 54 might be a better fit

Originally Posted by Al Audi

edit: how is it out of stock online already? why LV so bad with stocking their items.

laugh.gif
cause they try to maintain some prestige and brand value...unlike gucci who ends up selling stuff on sale, discount websites, and then finally at firesales at DSWs
laugh.gif

at least with lv i know if i like something i should cop and thats that....with gucci i'm always debating on waiting it out cause too many times i've bought stuff on site then see it for $100s less 2 months later

Now that could be a problem if executed right.
pimp.gif

and idk if im reading it wrong but Fab is wearing the graphite hat with the graphite jacket there...the brown version is the one baby has worn

Nice pick ups, I still want that v-neck tee. Didn't see it at the Gucci store this past weekend.

Originally Posted by Solini

Hey when you bought these did they have the brown one in the diamond pattern?

I saw one when I was there last week....I didn't see what size it was though.

Anyone kno if the beckster damier belt is authentic? I noticed that RFX belt has some numbers on top of the sz but the beckster one doesnt.

!BtNZiT!!2k~%24(KGrHqQH-E!Evlr98iwBBL7!z0n-Y!~~_3.JPG

xfcen8.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Nice pick ups, I still want that v-neck tee. Didn't see it at the Gucci store this past weekend.

The Gucci store at Bellagio has it. Maybe you could order if from there?

I want that diamante polo but Gucci runs so damn slim and I'm not even a big dude either but XL was basically painted on me.

Back
Top Bottom