Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Random rant: WTF happened to John Elliott? They continued making new designs to the point where they made the brand horrible. I feel like they were afraid if they kept making basics they were going to be forgotten but ended up ruining the brands esthetic in the process.

Fully agree. Severely hate where they took the brand but the mainline is still offered so that's cool.

Stick with the baggier pair of 30 the second looks too tight in the thighs. kind of wishing I bough white Skittles instead of white Alta. I had to pay full price for Alta and I could of got skittles on sale.

Stick with the baggier pair of 30 the second looks too tight in the thighs. kind of wishing I bough white Skittles instead of white Alta. I had to pay full price for Alta and I could of got skittles on sale.

How's the stretch on the Alta's? Still holding shape?

On a side note, The dirt cheap slp shirt from farfetch shipped today. I still don't know why the pieces popped up on huge discount and I can't even locate anything slp anymore in the private sale. Was it a fluke thing? Regret not picking up the jeans and other items now.

How's the stretch on the Alta's? Still holding shape?

On a side note, The dirt cheap slp shirt from farfetch shipped today. I still don't know why the pieces popped up on huge discount and I can't even locate anything slp anymore in the private sale. Was it a fluke thing? Regret not picking up the jeans and other items now.
Out of all my JE jeans they hold the shape the best. For some reason i do feel they run a bit smaller than my other JE jeans . They also feel a bit more stiff this is probably because of the extra material used. The Paint is a bit much though but i wanted something that stands out. I only wear them like once a week though. Lately I been wearing my Nero and my Sienna that  i got off of Notre for 390

You're telling me they actually released it ?

It's already out. Sold out in most sizes now

This is the only one I see for sale right now.

https://www.notre-shop.com/collections/john-elliott/products/summer-riders-jacket-in-pink

Also the lookbook pic.

Edit: I see a medium too on the restocks app. Worth a shot if it's your size.

Last edited:
Out of all my JE jeans they hold the shape the best. For some reason i do feel they run a bit smaller than my other JE jeans . They also feel a bit more stiff this is probably because of the extra material used. The Paint is a bit much though but i wanted something that stands out. I only wear them like once a week though. Lately I been wearing my Nero and my Sienna that  i got off of Notre for 390

I'll get them if they go on sale. I love the cut of current je, nicer than current slp, but the stretch element makes them look sloppy on me quick

I've heard very good things regarding leather quality and construction on JE riders.

Be more concerned with wearability of that absurd colorway.

I've heard very good things regarding leather quality and construction on JE riders.

Be more concerned with wearability of that absurd colorway.
Rock it with some basic tee and pants, let the jacket do the talking

Leather quality is great and the jackets are well made. Not xxl but xl did go on sale for 50% off.

I agree with wearability. It fits in certain places. Kind of hard to wear it around town casually for me. I'm 34 though

Last edited:
Leather quality is great and the jackets are well made. Not xxl but xl did go on sale for 50% off.

I agree with wearability. It fits in certain places. Kind of hard to wear it around town casually for me. I'm 34 though
Where is this available at 50%? And how's the sizing on the jacket?

Back
Top Bottom