Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

If it doesn't sell out by the time the sale they will bring the item back out next sale season.

It all depends. There a bunch of variables. Was it a popular item? Is it part of a permanent collection that gets released again season after season, or did the price jump in the following season. If it were just a sale item that's not rereleased in the next seasons line it will prob start at the same discount it ended at. I've seen items start higher in the next sale and make its way back down.

Last edited:
Yeah I think its better to buy them now if you really want it. Today is the last day for markdown, all the price will be back to normal tomorrow.

Yeah I think its better to buy them now if you really want it. Today is the last day for markdown, all the price will be back to normal tomorrow.

Don't they normally add an additional 20% off sad price for one day? They have in years past.

Nah I was wrong based on my friend, Kev was right. He wasn't 100% he looks at so much stuff on the reg high end just pulled it out his ***.
/quote]

Just busting balls, I had to look up the price again myself. I thought it was ONLY 5 grand.

I bought items last sale or the sale before. I think to one day only and everything is final sale. The discount is applied in the cart so if something is on sale for $250, you then get 20% off that. Whatever is left over releases next seasons sale for a flat 70% off (most items)

Anyone want D02 blue faded jeans size 32? My return got back to ssense. And they are a absolute steal right now at $242 shipped. I went with a 31 and am very happy with them. Act quick they won't be there for long!

Last edited:
Anyone want D02 blue faded jeans size 32? My return got back to ssense. And they are a absolute steal right now at $242 shipped. I went with a 31 and am very happy with them. Act quick they won't be there for long!

Don't see them!

Not sure if this was mentioned, but regarding the FOG line from PacSun do not buy the sweats or sweatshirts. I know this stuff is not intended to be "high-end" so let me get that out of the way. But it is not cheaply priced either.

Hoodies:

SIZING - a bit oversized as expected

DESIGN/CUT - great cut/design as usual from Jerry

FABRIC - cheap, somewhat thin but overall acceptable

CRAFTSMANSHIP - This is what RUINS the hoodie for me. The threads are outrageously cheap. Single line thread that will snap at any tug or pull. One of my hoodies came out of the bag with broken threads. Same hoodie also had a line of thread that was supposed to "box out" at the bottom near the zipper. The seamstress must have run out of thread halfway through sewing it and just left it as is. So that tells me the quality control is no bueno. This thing will not survive 10 wears, much less through the wash. Very disappointed here for $100 hoodie. The quality of the craftsmanship is cheaper than GAP or Champion etc. 

Sweat Pants:

SIZING - Fits slim and legs fit longer than expected

DESIGN/CUT - Would prefer a little more tapered leg, but I'm 200 lbs and 5'10" so probably not their target demographic

FABRIC - Overall cheap, somewhat thin. Fabric used for waistband is extremely cheap and a total fail.

CRAFTSMANSHIP - Again this is what ruins it. When tying the draw strings, the drawstring hole ripped about 1". It was my friend who tried them on, just trying to tie the drawstrings as any normal person would and the material of the waistband rips. There was no metal guide, just a hole cut in the waistband.

Bombers:

I need to inspect my bombers more closely when I get home. Material is of course not the same as the real deal high end Fear of God stuff. Material is thinner and not as much of a textured feel. More nylon/polyester than cloth feeling like the real ones.

Henley Shirt:

Extremely long. I'm a large in most shirts, in these I'm a small.

Tees:

Extremely long. I'm a large in most shirts, in these I'm a medium or even small.

I picked up acouple pieces. Thought the products were pretty good for the price.

Last edited:
Thanks kev they are the cropped ones. Doesn't get any more comfortable than those things lol. A welcomed relief after squeezing into d02s and all that other skinny stuff. That is a serious fit right there. Really liking the style.

Last edited:
Nice fit Kev, that Balmain jacket looks sick! Are those leather pants or just highly waxed denim? Great stacks either way.

Also in update on the FOG (PacSun) bomber. Someone said the quality wasn't worth it for the money. After shopping bombers recently, I can say it feels on par with the SLP bomber except it's only $300 instead of $1800. Quality appears good, clean stitching, and a perfect fit/shape. I'm not a huge fan of the bright orange liner, but it's largely unnoticeable.

For the price I am impressed, and I am not a fan of Jerry Lorenzo personal persona at all.

Last edited:
Thanks Sunny, Do you know mind telling me where you got them from, I've seen them in black and grey but haven't see them in Khaki.

Jack, those are coated D01, they have been altered to a 15cm leg opening.

@Sunny23  I have that longsleeve longjohn shirt too and I like it a lot. I actually bought many of the collection 1 items to try on. The sizing was really random to me for some of the pieces, but the hoodies and the sweatpants were disappointing.

Getting a sweatshirt that has a full inch of area where they didn't care to stitch it is really not okay.

Here is the "missed stitch"

Here is the other side properly box stitched.

Regarding the bombers i just said they werent as nice as the real Fear jackets, but that is expected. I however did not inspect for flaws so I have to go home and fo that now.

Last edited:
Ahh, I have the same pair, mine are unaltered. Except when I was home for Christams that year and my mom washed them. I had worn them once for maybe 5 hours. 90% of the coating came off :frown:.

Kev, I got them on ssense during last seasons sale. They are drkshdw.

Boosthog, yeah that long sleeve thermal I have on in the pic is really nice. I got everything in a size medium so the fit isn't huge on me. I think that the thermal and tees were def good buys for the price. I was hoping that vest had more of a drop shoulder, even in the next size it didn't do it for me.

Hi Guys,

I just joined & read though most of the recent post.  Regarding AMIRI, I'm wondering if any of you bought it true to size.  I'm hearing conflicting report.  On AMIRI website the size 32 is like Balmian size 30 in waist measurement.  I asked Barneys the same thing & they just refer me to AMIRI website measurement.

Back
Top Bottom