Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

^ Those shawls are pretty big. I have the Life is Gucci shawl and it's dope. I paid retail and no regrets.

I'm also considering getting this one:

None of this stuff is going on sale though.

Life is Gucci is fire

^ Those shawls are pretty big. I have the Life is Gucci shawl and it's dope. I paid retail and no regrets.

I'm also considering getting this one:

None of this stuff is going on sale though.
So I wouldn't be able to wear it on my head like a bandana?

Copped this today, 50/50 on whether Ima keep it or bring it back, $550 type expensive for a shirt

Yeah, you're going to have to keep that one.  The polo looks dope as well.
Yup, if I have to sell a pair or two of kicks out my collection to make up the bread f it. And yea the polo was fire too but mom dukes would probably stab me if I came home with both [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Damn I felt sick spending 6 on a Givenchy T and returned it. Do it if your considering it before it's too late.

But remember money comes and goes.

Difference is Louis don't go on sale and don't retro stuff like that so if I return it might not see it again. I'm gonna wind up keeping it unless money becomes a necessity these next few weeks

Need some of that Gucci ghost to go on sale
The Gucci Ghost collection looks nice but was really disappointed in how some of it looked in person.  Fendi has been catching my eye (and money) lately.

The Gucci Ghost collection looks nice but was really disappointed in how some of it looked in person.  Fendi has been catching my eye (and money) lately.
I like this, wanted to cop to wear as a bandana but don't feel like dropping that amount for a bandana right now.
Fendi got some nice stuff but a brand which I like that doesn't get much attention here is d squared. They got nice t shirts and denim

I like this, wanted to cop to wear as a bandana but don't feel like dropping that amount for a bandana right now.
Fendi got some nice stuff but a brand which I like that doesn't get much attention here is d squared. They got nice t shirts and denim
The D Squared shirts/t-shirts are nice.  Just wait for a rapper to talk about them then it will become a topic, lol.

Back
Top Bottom