Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Euro price should be around 30% off US retail due to exchange rate.

30% isn't bad

funny how when i first saw the surf sound collection i was like :rolleyes

i love it now.....

but man I'm low key cheap at heart, as rich as JB is I'm sure he got it for free........

Last edited:
Here's the link to the seller I bought from. I got them to do accept my offer of $550. But I'm not blind right, the waist says "D10"?

http://goo.gl/b44PPx

Yeah idk, those might be a different fit. Mines are D02

Palm tree jacket is so amazing to me. I wanted it ever since the first pic i saw of it. However, it's almost 3 grand and I won't get a lot of wear our of it like I would a leather jacket or something, so I can't justify buying it.

Agree with the palm tree jacket. If it was 1500 or so I would consider it. Can't spend 3k just like that. It's not intended for me I guess.

The pricing on the palm tree jacket are all over. Ln-cc has it listed for $4,550 everywhere else it's $2690. Still a lot of change when you can buy a nice leather for that price

EDIT: THe LN-CC is the "Beibs" edition with the sequined panels on the sleeves. Not worth it for the extra $1900, you could get another coat for that price.

Last edited:
Yea that Palm Tree jacket is just too rich for me an I can't justify it.

edit: deleted because of swears

I should have pre ordered some Fear of God, I wasn't even gonna buy I just wanted to know what his offers were. Noted*

$1600 for the denim was his highest offer

Last edited:
Nope. Lol. On mobile and never opened the photo up. I saw the Saint Laurent shoes and the very similar style jacket and assumed. I thought it was the come up of a life time. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom