Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Will ssense do another reduction in the coming days? There's an SL item I want that's sitting and in full stock, just waiting for that sale price to go down a little more.

We should merge the two high end threads lol.

Kev was it you or Echau who asked about the cutoff supreme pic?

Sorry for the late response.

Also drunk and mad cuz gmen lost

Here u go

Thanks bro. U read my mind btw.

I wanted to be a douche AF and wear my long sleeve kan... Err Rothco camo tee underneath. But I already had that in my hamper. But u are correct.

Cut yours up man!

Cop this for myself and my mom/sis for Christmas, what ya'll think?

Also some perfume

tried that on at SLP KOP..gainz too real though. legit couldn't even button the chest.

the one I post A? Its very very slim, need to size up 1 or 2 size, I'm sz S in OS flannels that Gpoop post, Sz M in Nashville and Sz L for the Cashmere one.

Why?

Srs question, won't that make it too cluttered? Easier to sift thru clothes and shoes when separate I think?
nerd.gif
true. i just like having things in one neat unit. lol i consider y'all my high end fambs lol

It's basically the same people on both threads, talking about high end. why not combine them?

Last edited:
Splitting hairs at that point. It gets difficult to categorize. FoG is on par with SL in pricing yet it's not a luxury fashion house so where does it go?

I think having the two separate threads is fine but I'd be ok with merging, as people seem to almost always be interested in both as opposed to just one or the other. Not like I'd be putt off by denim talk in the shoe thread.

Putting muscle mass on and wearing designer clothes don't mix. I've changed my diet and workout plans significantly to try and enjoy both of my hobbies.

Putting muscle mass on and wearing designer clothes don't mix. I've changed my diet and workout plans significantly to try and enjoy both of my hobbies.

Lol I don't even wanna be "brolic" anymore lol

Funny how things change, this was a feeling before my accident also, so this isn't new.

slim dudes are winnings [emoji]128514[/emoji]

But ideally bein slim with lean mass > where you actually look like you go to gym but can style with no restrictions.

That's my current dilemma. My arms were too tight in my leather so I'm cutting pretty aggressively. Unfortunately a lot of that will be muscle because I'm lean already.
I'm at 178 and trying to get to 170. I know I'll look a lot smaller but I'm okay with that.

Just picked these up on SSENSE for $450 Canadian

52418M000033_1.jpg

I'm usually a 33 in Blk dmn and most designers, these fit true to size right? Thanks! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom