Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Looking to get 3 new jackets for the winter, one a leather. The search begins.
laugh.gif

A leather is my main thing, with a peacoat, down coat for every day use or a nice snorkel is all I feel I'm missing and I'm good.
Something like this TDot?

Just brought this BLK DNM from FWRD:

Rfx, i have it in my cart at some point, with a lot of other stuff lol.

Marmourjr, did you got that jacket on discount? If not, you might want to return it and wait for season end sale on Ssense. They are around 50-60% off every end of the season

Rfx, i have it in my cart at some point, with a lot of other stuff lol.

Marmourjr, did you got that jacket on discount? If not, you might want to return it and wait for season end sale on Ssense. They are around 50-60% off every end of the season
Yes sir. $537 with 2 day shipping for free.

Will it be cheaper than this?

Whew! Thanks Pinoy and Kev...I hate returning things online.

The cheaper the better (lol)

Kev, I found a BLK DNM jacket just like the Burgundy one you own for $580 but I found this and thought this would be a better deal.

Last edited:
Anybody here got one of these jackets?

godsofmankind.com/products/copy-of-leather-moto-jacket-black-reptile

Thinking of getting one in red.

Quality looks on point and price is damn good.
I was looking at those joints too. Juelz Santana got a few of em. Been eyeing this other motorjacket too, but not sure how it will look on me.

Anyone here own a FOG essential half zip hoodie?

I have pretty large/muscular arms and I'm not super happy with the way mine fits atm... It may be going on a FS thread soon.

I'm tempted to cop since there's so many on grailed.

Lmk your thoughts on fit

I'm tempted to cop since there's so many on grailed.

Lmk your thoughts on fit
I'm usually between an L and XL, so I got an XL (which was a b**** to find because xl black was a popular size) and the body fits good, loose like in the pics (could've done an L if I wanted a slimmer fitting body), but the arms are kinda tight. I was hunting for it for so long that I might wear it around to see if the arms will break in a little bit.

I know my JE hoody streched out a bit after wearing it.

For reference, the arms and shoulders on JE villain are looser than on the FOG essential half zip. And because the arms on the half zip are much longer also, that didn't help either.

Last edited:
Wow interesting review.

Lmk if you wind up being happy w it after a few wears

Last edited:
Wow interesting review.

Lmk if you wind up being happy w it after a few wears
Definitely! There's a chance this is only a problem for me because I have a pretty large/muscular physique. I see guys on the skinnier side rock this hoodie well all the time.

For reference, my biceps un-flexed are 17 inches, forearms un-flexed are 13.5 inches. And the arms on the FOG Half Zip are definitely tight.

Last edited:
such a nice pickup RFX :pimp: currently my top SLP grail, I know you've been talking about it since Hedi wore it for the Runway Show a few seasons back!

Yeah, I figure that if I am still drooling about it two years later, then it is worth the price.

Last edited:
fit pics by any chance? no bad, did you end up ordering from Fwrd?
Yeah I ordered from frwrd they were super quick with the shipping. I went TTS, I could have sized up in retrospect but they did stretch a bit during wear today
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Ok, so after wearing the FOG half zip for a little while (and some intentional stretching) the arms fit perfect now.

Now that I've got it to fit the way I like it, I'm definitely keeping it. Unless FOG comes out with another essential half zip, I don't think I'll be finding a black XL anywhere else soon.

Would I say it's worth 2.5 times a JE villain? I think the design of the oversized fit, half-zip/hood, and side slits are SO SICK, but as far as quality difference they're certainly not leaps apart from each other. If I remember right they're both french terry so its not like comparing silk to felt. Value is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

Last edited:

Ok, so after wearing the FOG half zip for a little while (and some intentional stretching) the arms fit perfect now.

Now that I've got it to fit the way I like it, I'm definitely keeping it. Unless FOG comes out with another essential half zip, I don't think I'll be finding a black XL anywhere else soon.

Would I say it's worth 2.5 times a JE villain? I think the design of the oversized fit, half-zip/hood, and side slits are SO SICK, but as far as quality difference they're certainly not leaps apart from each other. If I remember right they're both french terry so its not like comparing silk to felt. Value is in the eye of the beholder I guess.
might treat myself to one now 

might treat myself to one now 
Yeah man! If you like the look of the hoodie already, you won't be disappointed. Quality is top notch, and if it doesn't fit good at first, it will eventually.

Just something to think about: If you want it to fit the way it looks online (oversized) go with TTS, if you want it slightly more fitted, go down one size.

Back
Top Bottom