Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

If those Hugo Boss joints were black...
mean.gif

Sucks a lot of these brands/head designers don't do their inseam at atleast 34. Sucks

? ? ?

APCs inseams about 34" and Dior are infamous for their stacking, I think their inseam is at least 36". Balmain too, their inseam is easily in the 34"-36" realm.

Almost every pair of designer jeans I have ever seen or purchased has a 34" inseam or greater. It seems to be the standard.

It's also because it's easy to get it hemmed to fit someones preferred cut and impossible to add length.

I mainly buy raw denim^^

Actually that's what I prefer :lol:

I just meant in general but not counting APC, yes hedi is all about decent length, balmain also has pretty good length as well. But for the most part. Most brands, non raw, do 32

After seeing them in this thread..  I went to take a look at the Zara bikers.  They are simply too tight in the leg/calf area..  SMH..  Does Balmain even make a straight or relaxed fit Biker?..  I am intrigued by the Bikers man..  I want a pair but only if they aren't super tight..

Balmain does make regular/relaxed fits or I guess those are their slim fits, then there are skinny fits. All of them have wide waist though but you just got to figure out which is which.

For example, the Zara I posted were a size 30 while the Balmain I have were a 28 and it doesn't fit as skinny as the Zara. Mine were considered relaxed fit.

I like this source for the season Balmain pants/jeans sizing, you just got to know your own measurements: http://drblogspot.blogspot.com/2014/03/balmain-biker-jeans-and-trousers-size.html

If you need measurements just email Luisvaroma or whatever that site is. They usually get back to me within 2 days.

So I went and checked out the SLP biker. This is a 48 and I think the fit is great. SA said the same but I think that's part of her job description :lol:

Thoughts on the fit? Don't mind me overly sagging my jeans.

Last edited:
So I went and checked out the SLP biker. This is a 48 and I think the fit is great. SA said the same but I think that's part of her job description :lol:

Thoughts on the fit? Don't mind me overly sagging my jeans.

I think it fit nicely. Just curious how tall are you and whats your weight? I'm also interested in sz48.

I'm 5'11, 6'0 on a good day. Last I weighed myself I was around 155-60.

I made the mistake of not trying on other sizes but they seemed like they had a lot in stock.

Fit looks good but I always try to size down as much as possible when trying jackets on because sometimes it just looks better. Ty the 46 next time around, looks like you could size down a bit by the way the shoulder sits.

Will do. I just dont want it to be TOO cropped. Will upload pics of a 46 soon.

What's interesting is she said the jacket was $4900 and its the plonge lambskin biker.

Saw the same jacket in Barney's and they had it at ~$3900. I remember someone on styleforum said it was 4k at the SL store as well.

Last edited:
SA doesn't know what they are talking about, just from your pic, I know that's not the plonge lamb biker.

Check out the pic at Barneys.com and you should see that the zippers are completely different from the one you tried on in your pic. I really od not even have to look at the pic at Barneys to know they are different.

Plonge lamb is also suppose to be supple and buttery soft, the jacket you have on looks pretty stiff.

Last edited:
Some of those rogues look nice need to see them better on my laptop

Size 46. I think it does fit better on the body

And rfx was right I've been trying on the classic biker. At the other SLP store they only had a 52 in the plonge.

I imagine sizing will be pretty much the same for the plonge though?

edit: adding a size 48 of the plonge lambskin barneys had

Last edited:
NikeLike, 46 definitely fits much better but just make sure your body is set and you won't let yourself gain too much weight if you do buy. :lol:

Also, just came back from Zara and the non-ribbed jeans are all gone. I think there are plenty of lurker up in here and snatched em all up. :lol: Ribbed versions are untouched.

Speaking of Zara, it's like walking to cheap SLP in that store today, they have the destroyed chain jeans, leopard shirts and even those bikers but in pleather.

Polo D&S are alright but damn they always fit too big for me.

NikeLike, 46 definitely fits much better but just make sure your body is set and you won't let yourself gain too much weight if you do buy. :lol:

Also, just came back from Zara and the non-ribbed jeans are all gone. I think there are plenty of lurker up in here and snatched em all up. :lol: Ribbed versions are untouched.

Speaking of Zara, it's like walking to cheap SLP in that store today, they have the destroyed chain jeans, leopard shirts and even those bikers but in pleather.

Polo D&S are alright but damn they always fit too big for me.

zara have the slp chain jeans??:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom