Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Bought these MIJ 19cm Dior Raws a couple of weeks ago

Feels so much better than the APCs I have

My plan is to get some. I am just not sure of my size.
Same here. I heard you go down two sizes??? But i'm not 100% sure on that :rolleyes

I heard they were tts. Thats why I have wait.

I don't any diors for this same reason.

From what I can understand, they are mostly vanity sized. I normally wear a 29 or 30, and it seems as if I would need a 27 at least....which is a pain in the *** to find. Same with Balmain....oh well....

If anyone can put some solid info about them, it would be much appreciated!

From what I can understand, they are mostly vanity sized. I normally wear a 29 or 30, and it seems as if I would need a 27 at least....which is a pain in the *** to find. Same with Balmain....oh well....

This is as much info in one place I have found. I graduate in may then I can move around again. I am jonesing for SoCal right now. I will be there on vacation the whole summer.

http://www.milanstyle.co.uk/style-guide/dior-homme-jeans/

I fell in love with the black acne sweats last season. Mr. Porter has the grey and royal(?) available right now. Just a heads up for you fellas

Last edited:
I heard they were tts. Thats why I have wait.

Dior jeans have different fits, there is a 21cm version, which is the biggest and baggiest they have (not that baggy but more straight cut) then there is a 19cm, 17cm and a 16.5cm iirc. So you have to decide which you will get and the type of fit you are looking for. They also stretch so that is the main reason people suggest sizing down 1-2 sizes, I sized down 1 on mine and barely noticed any stretching but it still fits me fine.

This may not be helpful since it isn't really available everywhere but the best advice is to just try them on, for a pair of jeans that can easily hit north of $500-$700, it is worth trying on a pair before committing to it.

And speaking of jeans, I really like the fit on the SLP though I haven't really tried them on yet but all pics Ive seen make them look good so far. And it is made by Hedi now too, the same dude who popularized Diors Jeans.

And speaking of jeans, I really like the fit on the SLP though I haven't really tried them on yet but all pics Ive seen make them look good so far. And it is made by Hedi now too, the same dude who popularized Diors Jeans.

I hate that contrast that stitching. I saw them in houston and they seem too dressy.

Dior jeans have different fits, there is a 21cm version, which is the biggest and baggiest they have (not that baggy but more straight cut) then there is a 19cm, 17cm and a 16.5cm iirc. So you have to decide which you will get and the type of fit you are looking for. They also stretch so that is the main reason people suggest sizing down 1-2 sizes, I sized down 1 on mine and barely noticed any stretching but it still fits me fine.

This may not be helpful since it isn't really available everywhere but the best advice is to just try them on, for a pair of jeans that can easily hit north of $500-$700, it is worth trying on a pair before committing to it.

Yeah at that price i will wait.

I'd say size down one size on 21cm diors, it's really depends on how you want the fit to be though.

Def try them on before buying if you have a chance to, great denim.

Yeah at that price i will wait.
I guess I'll have to wait for slow Atlanta to start carrying them before I finally get a pair :rolleyes :smh:

I fell in love with the black acne sweats last season. Mr. Porter has the grey and royal(?) available right now. Just a heads up for you fellas

'

Salute! I came up lucky a few weeks ago and got a pair of black ones they found. Very lucky that my friend caught it, one pair and my size.

^ Still waiting for them to come in. Now want both in the pics above, how do your blacks fit? I'm a 32/33 waist and got a Medium coming in.

Got my first Marcelo Burlon tee today. Man do they fit huge. :smh:

The stuff they have lined up for F/W 2013 is really hot, way better than the current stuff everyone's buying up.

I want these beige bikers, is Rogue going to come out with their version in this color anytime soon?

About to put in my first order for a ToJ product this week.

Going to with a black/black TOJ0 2013. Hoping I get this sizing right.

RFX (or anyone else with experience) feel free to chime in with any advice since I know I've seen you post plenty of ToJ

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom