Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by babybop2g

Wow, I can't believe Mr. Lunatic himself is rocking RRL denim. SMH but hopin that nobody else notices it, maybe I shouldn't have made this post.

Juelz might be wearing a pair if I'm not mistaken. I expect it to be on a good chunk of rappers by the end of the year just like Jeff Staple predicted.

filerv8.jpeg

Wayne's rocking them now. Just a matter of time.
What kind of shoes are those?

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Originally Posted by donjuan513

/\/\/\ Louis Vuitton

LV Rennes to be exact, low tops will hit you for 700 so you know the hi-tops will hurt an avg n...'s wallet.

yo benfrank those higs cost 920

Originally Posted by Dagoldenkiddz

Stash wanted a pic so i let him rock! hes lucky i was twisted!lol

damn, all that money spent tryin' to upgrade your swagger you couldn't set any aside to fix ya grill?

i guess no more super bargin ebay pickups for RRLs anymore....i mean couldnt he AT LEAST take the tag off the back pocket??? smh

artysm......that was a good one, the mods gave me a wanrning so icant say ill punch u in tha face or knock u out (thoe i can) i wont, but on another note u dont have more gear than me, dont have more kicks than me, and udeff. dont get more girls than me! so i suggest u just fall back before i take yr dreams away!
Dont watch ME! Watch t.v.!!!!!
wink.gif

April 17th 4-5% LV Price increase - Confirmed for the US

Not sure about Canada, hope its not going up here...

laugh.gif
Got to get my belt in the next few days then....I'm still searchingfor a Moncler K2 Patent vest, came across these pics last night don't know if it's the same thing.

30nc2yq.jpg

whetv.jpg

That's quite the nice vest. I guess its really 'glossy' looking cause of the lighting.

Wont be able to make it down before the increase (hope it doest have here), so I'll have to take the hit, should only be a couple bucks anyways.

Falcon4567 wrote:

babybop2g wrote:

Wow, I can't believe Mr. Lunatic himself is rocking RRL denim. SMH but hopin that nobody else notices it, maybe I shouldn't have made this post.

Juelz might be wearing a pair if I'm not mistaken. I expect it to be on a good chunk of rappers by the end of the year just like Jeff Staple
predicted.

filerv8.jpeg

Wayne's rocking them now. Just a matter of time.

how much do they retail for? I need some new denim

Back
Top Bottom