Post Fast Food Chains You Think Are National vol. Jack in the Box

Just popped into the Jack in the Box >>> any nat'l fast food spot and my mind was blown when NTers didnt know what it was. i to thought that Jack in the Box was a National Chain.
Had me like

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
286ty89.jpg
[/font]

I'm curious what other fast food restaurants exist that I have never heard of but other people think everyone knows about.

Just popped into the Jack in the Box >>> any nat'l fast food spot and my mind was blown when NTers didnt know what it was. i to thought that Jack in the Box was a National Chain.
Had me like

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
286ty89.jpg
[/font]

I'm curious what other fast food restaurants exist that I have never heard of but other people think everyone knows about.

I wish we had some exclusive spots in Philly, Checkers is as exclusive as we get. I think that's a national chain anyway.
ohwell.gif

I wish we had some exclusive spots in Philly, Checkers is as exclusive as we get. I think that's a national chain anyway.
ohwell.gif

Word that JIITB thread blew my mind.

I always just assumed that Jack In the Box, Wendy's, Carl's Jr., Taco Bell, Wingstop, and Burger King were all national but I don't know what to believe anymore.

It's not just fast food, I still remember when I found out Safeway doesn't even exist in southern California (but they own Vons).

Is Whole Foods national or is that just an Oakland/Berkeley thing?
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

ohwell.gif
Checkers or Rallys. Same chain.
Never heard of either.

Word that JIITB thread blew my mind.

I always just assumed that Jack In the Box, Wendy's, Carl's Jr., Taco Bell, Wingstop, and Burger King were all national but I don't know what to believe anymore.

It's not just fast food, I still remember when I found out Safeway doesn't even exist in southern California (but they own Vons).

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

ohwell.gif
Never heard of either.

I know Jack in the Box isn't national. They're kind of scattered all over (mostly west coast though).

Seattle has (burger-wise): Wendy's, McDonald's, BK, DQ (I think there's a couple)

We get inundated with ads for Sonic and Carl's, Jr. in Seattle, and there aren't any of those within 250 miles. It's a cruel joke for people visiting who like those places.

I know Jack in the Box isn't national. They're kind of scattered all over (mostly west coast though).

Seattle has (burger-wise): Wendy's, McDonald's, BK, DQ (I think there's a couple)

We get inundated with ads for Sonic and Carl's, Jr. in Seattle, and there aren't any of those within 250 miles. It's a cruel joke for people visiting who like those places.

Originally Posted by Young Safari

Jack n the box isn't national??

Is it just Seattle or what then? Mind blown haha
young safari whats poppin in the NW, JITB is west coast I believe. carls jr, bakers, in-n-out is cali, not even in the NW. But going from Seattle to LA and I still ain't seen no damn Sonic's. But Del Taco & Taco Del Mar are the bee's knees...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Young Safari

Jack n the box isn't national??

Is it just Seattle or what then? Mind blown haha
young safari whats poppin in the NW, JITB is west coast I believe. carls jr, bakers, in-n-out is cali, not even in the NW. But going from Seattle to LA and I still ain't seen no damn Sonic's. But Del Taco & Taco Del Mar are the bee's knees...
wink.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Serious?

Whole Foods is all over, man. And it's based in Texas.

Serious?

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Serious?

How do you know?
laugh.gif

I've been a few places, only know of two.

I was under the impression that Jack in the Box was EVERYWHERE like McDonalds but I learned that it is only west coast, Texas, and a few peppered in other states.

I was under the impression that Jack in the Box was EVERYWHERE like McDonalds but I learned that it is only west coast, Texas, and a few peppered in other states.

Back
Top Bottom