***Post awesome Marvel/DC/etc. pics***

eek.gif

w t f ?

Ugh. I remember going nuts they had TOO many versions of this cover back in the day. One of them was crazy expensive if I remember correctly.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Ugh. I remember going nuts they had TOO many versions of this cover back in the day. One of them was crazy expensive if I remember correctly.

That's basically the way comics were in the 90's. Shoot X-Men 1 had about 5 different versions. There were the individual covers that connected,then the deluxe one with the gatefold cover. Then there were comics that were polybagged with different cards. Variant covers with hologams on them, prismgraphics, special edition, collector's edition, limited edition, etc, etc...
Luckily for me, I only cared about the art and stories.

Ultimate Hulk v. Ultimate Wolverine

Wolverine is contracted by Nick Fury to assassinate the Hulk, who is known to be residing in Tibet. In issue 1 Wolverine awakens to find his lower halfmissing, his body having been ripped in half by the Hulk minutes earlier. Using his keen sense of smell, he finds his legs have been thrown to the top of amountain. As he climbs up a mountain to retrieve his legs, he recalls the events leading up to his current situation.

7d015c40a198aff86b78fd313052bdead8573c6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom