possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
im done with the word problems lol i graduated from college and its past 5 o clock the last few pages have been far too education orientated lol 

You’re driving a bus with 10 passengers. At one stop, 2 people get off and 4 people get on. At the next stop, one person gets off and 5 get on. At the next stop, half of the passengers get off and no one gets on. How old is the bus driver?
well u said "you're driving a bus" meaning myself....and im 26 years old, so the answer is 26 for me

im not doing systems of equations 
roll.gif
 perfectly executed

Three children guessed the number of jelly beans in a jar.The guesses were 98,137 and 164.None of the guesses was correct.One guess was off by 12,another by 27 and the third by 39.How many jelly beans were in the jar ?

Would be funny to see shoes sell out in 5+ hours if they used these types of questions :lol:
Evilside would have early answers tho

All these math problems to prove how smart everyone is, yet people still use the word "rape" when talking about resellers.  

indifferent.gif

Your 12 year old, morbidly obese patient arrives to the OR after eating a taco for repair of a bleeding tonsil. The patient reports a family history of malignant hyperthermia for which his mother received dantrolene. How do you proceed?

See bots can solve math but they cant solve riddles

"click the sneaker that answers this riddle" Whats something that everyone has but no one can lose?

Your 12 year old, morbidly obese patient arrives to the OR after eating a taco for repair of a bleeding tonsil. The patient reports a family history of malignant hyperthermia for which his mother received dantrolene. How do you proceed?
i can get a hell of a good look at a t bone steak by sticking my head up a bulls @ss ...but i'd rather take the butchers word for it.

ask him what kind of taco he is eating

haha

i actually know how to answer this

perhaps we are in the same field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom